Re: Arena ranked points

by damsonwhufndthis

Original Post

Arena ranked points

★ Novice

Why the * do i only get 12 point went a win a match and lose 24 point when i don't win a match? Im only in silver 1. Im watching ninja play apex right now and that * get 108 * point fort winning a match in silver 1? I * hate this game.

Message 1 of 10 (394 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here. i'm in Plat 4, used to get +30 +35 for a win and -12 - 15 for losses pre patch. Now +12 for a win -25 -28 for hard fought losses. I dont know what they did but Ranked Arenas isnt worth it at the moment. 

Message 2 of 10 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I win a game +12 i lose -15 a play against preds losing -100 wtf is this im D2 btw

Message 3 of 10 (336 Views)

Champion
@C00chie_Man88 I understand your frustration, but just for awareness, cursing/swearing (even using * to mask it) is against AHQ rules, and can get you banned from the forums.

That being said, yea, I don't even mess with ranked Arena right now. I like the concept of it, and I do enjoy playing Arena pubs, but I just can't vibe with ranked at the moment. The wish-washy points system in Arenas is the sole reason I don't play it ranked right now.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 10 (320 Views)

★★ Pro

@dSKyNafinchinthe * isn't people masking swear words, the forum page literally detects and removes swear words and puts the * instead of it, go ahead and try it

Message 5 of 10 (316 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis Oh ok, that makes sense. Regardless, though, my point stands about swearing lol. It's against forum rules/user agreement or whatever you wanna call it. Just posted that for awareness, in hopes of preventing someone from getting the ban hammer. I don't have a need to try it out though, so I'll take your word for it. I appreciate the info though!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 6 of 10 (314 Views)

★★ Pro

@dSKyNafinchinI'm pretty sure you first recieve a warning that you are too offensive before the ban

though getting banned on forums is my least of worries, since forums aren't the common denominator when it comes to the game

also since forum is another way to waste time

so it's kind of good for the people who waste time there just to rant or lash out toxicity

Message 7 of 10 (294 Views)

★★★ Guide

I wish i knew how it even works, it seems like you are not playing against same rank since the skillvl seems to be from silver-pred

im dia 3 and i see people that dont even move

Message 8 of 10 (283 Views)

★★ Pro

@RevMainPlspeople move, they just don't move when they shoot

Message 9 of 10 (275 Views)

★★★ Guide
@damsonwhufndthis i mean it can also be that they just cheat their butt up by abusing lstar and stand and deliver semiafk like bots

Message 10 of 10 (273 Views)