Re: Tuned down the difficulty on some of the harder Battlechest Challenges-REALL

by Zigmund-80

Original Post

Are you telling me WWoods BChest 5 was recently made easier?!? No way

★ Guide

I want them to show me a solo player beating battle chest 5.  We don't ALL have friends who are playing this game.

Message 1 of 15 (575 Views)

Tuned down the difficulty on some of the harder Battlechest Challenges-REALLY???

★ Guide

I must suck then because i didn't even notice!  I lost by so many it ain't funny

Message 2 of 15 (583 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Tuned down the difficulty on some of the harder Battlechest Challenges-REALL

★★★ Apprentice

Exactly.

Message 3 of 15 (562 Views)

★ Guide
@Zigmund-80 And you know what, instead of being interested or eager to try it some more, i have no interest is continuing to grind through an obviously broken challenge. If i can't even come close, even with 2 players, i have lost interest. And if obtaining all 50 medals in regions is going to be this ridiculous, screw it.
Message 4 of 15 (555 Views)

Re: Are you telling me WWoods BChest 5 was recently made easier?!? No way

★★★ Novice

it works now alone.

play 5-10 games. stay in a friendly bot group, heal them, and frag.

you can do it, dont give up!

Message 5 of 15 (537 Views)

★ Guide
@GoldenFrogTime Frog thanks for the moral support, you were scientist?
Message 6 of 15 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Before the patch we were getting beat handily (I'm talking a 20 kill difference) in the zombie champion crazy challenge.  We decided to wait until after the patch and try again, and somehow we were able to finish the challenge.  I was the space cadet and my kid was an all star.  We stayed together the whole match and tried to stay with a group of zombies.  I don't blame you for getting frustrated and wanting to forget it.  Maybe come back to it later with fresh eyes and try some different combinations of characters.  Good luck!! 

Message 7 of 15 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

before the patch i couldnt do it alone. even if i used the imp / mech immortal bug.

after the patch they deleted the imp / mech immortal bug.

but now the friendly bots gather more togehter and that helps = more healing / more damage output.

i think i had engineer or space cadet or footballer. a bit of luck is needed. at the end i lead with 10 frags.

the deadbeard chest is also fixed. its easier now.

about motivation. if i know someone solves a game situation, that helps me that i know its practible possible. believing in yourself boosts something. 

Message 8 of 15 (476 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Are you talking about this challenge?

20191010.jpg

It can be easily done with Space Cadet... You can either be the Space Station while you're around the Space Cadet bot (She will automatically join you), or you can join the bot's Space Station if you'd like... (Remember to do either of those because united, you will both get a whopping 750 HP + 1 Shield) You will be as powerful as other Champions. Also try to fight around other bots as other players have kindly suggested here...

Having "Health Regeneration" and "Health Regeneration Delay" only are enough (to ensure that you can back off and regenerate quickly without having to rely on the bot Scientist)

Good luck! It's easy, never give up! 

Message 9 of 15 (448 Views)

★ Guide
@GammaX6 Thank you!!
Message 10 of 15 (436 Views)