Are you planning to add Cross-Save to Apex?

by Angarato17

Original Post

Are you planning to add Cross-Save to Apex?

★★★★★ Novice

If cross play is not an option. It would be nice to have at least Cross-Save so we wont loose our progress within the game, I'm a console player (PS4) but Im planning to migrate to PC in the near future. Hope you consider to add this function soon.

Message 1 of 14 (24,859 Views)

Re: Are you planning to add Cross-Save to Apex?

★★★★★ Expert
In response to your title

@Angarato17 Dev answer: currently we are exploring several features for add-ins later in the game of which crossplay is one. As of yet we can’t say anything regarding progress so keep an eye out.

Layman’s answer: no
Message 2 of 14 (24,812 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And have you considered cross-save as well? 

Message 3 of 14 (24,799 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Angarato17 Wait wait, I’m not an actual dev, but that’s the likely answer you’ll get. They said a similar answer months ago :P
Message 4 of 14 (24,786 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh I see xD. LOL! Well... I hope they consider it =) 

Message 5 of 14 (24,776 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Angarato17 Me too, all big titles, especially where alot of ppl invest time and money in should have it as a feature. Here’s hoping Wink
Message 6 of 14 (24,759 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
In response to your title

@Angarato17Dev answer: currently we are exploring several features for add-ins later in the game of which crossplay is one. As of yet we can’t say anything regarding progress so keep an eye out.

Layman’s answer: no

@Koochi-Q is this coming from an official interview or has been officially stated? Or it is just speculation?

Because in case of cross-play they sure will loose one of their most dedicated players! 

Message 7 of 14 (24,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@AWOL_312I don’t know where I read it but it was said during an interview I’m assuming cause it was a transcript from one.

Just google it, it’ll likely come up somewhere

quick search, multiple hits: https://www.gamesradar.com/how-to-enable-cross-platform-apex-legends-matches/

Message 8 of 14 (24,699 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Angarato17 Thanks everyone for supporting my post. Don't forget to share it so we can make them hear our voices!
Message 9 of 14 (18,962 Views)

Champion

Crossplay will be a thing,cross save never will be. This is what they confirmed. 

Google will give you a more in depth answer as i'm bored of repeating the explanation behind this. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 14 (18,933 Views)