Are you ever going to fix sound?

by MrMuted

Original Post

Are you ever going to fix sound?

★ Guide

Getting extremely tired of people walking up on you with no sound what so ever. But yet you can hear gun fire half way across the map.  There is entirely to much unnecessary built in game chatter in the game. That I feel pushes out footsteps sounds. How about an more sound options to turn off this pointless character quips and built in phrases. 

Message 1 of 10 (486 Views)

Re: Are you ever going to fix sound?

★ Expert
@MrMuted they will but they'll release it as DLC. kek

Honestly though I wish they would fix it soon.
Message 2 of 10 (479 Views)

★ Expert

@MrMuted No, they will not. They never addressed officially the problem and never will because admitting that their game has the worst audio ever would be embarassing. 

Message 3 of 10 (463 Views)

Champion

I've just come to the conclusion that they can't fix it.

They haven't even acknowledged it as an issue since s3 lol, which was with a patch that did NOTHING.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 10 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

When team mates walk past me I get spooked as if they're wearing heavy metal boots.

But distant sounds...like explosions sound much further away. i.e. in training ground I throw a nade 5 metres away and it sounds like 20 metres away.

Sound priority drowns out all other sounds like footsteps behind you for gunfire instead. Hence so many battles lost due to third-partry squads taking advantage.

Message 5 of 10 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag They have acknowledged the issue. Said something along the lines of can't identify the problem and still looking at it xD

It's on Reddit somewhere
Message 6 of 10 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Daze623 This gave me a good chuckle :P
Message 7 of 10 (426 Views)

★ Pro
@MrMuted no, make sweaty skin is their priority.
Message 8 of 10 (419 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag Theyve fixed random sounds here and there.
Message 9 of 10 (410 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MrMuted why to fix sound mate ???? actually I want to play with complete silence but am just waiting for it to happen by itself as no one is fixing anything with this game so things will happen we just have to wait
Message 10 of 10 (385 Views)