Re: Are you a fan of Solo mode?

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Are you a fan of Solo mode?

★★★ Novice

I'm curious to see if people are a fan of Solo mode or not. Tell me about your experience with this mode

Message 1 of 35 (917 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's great. Different dynamics compared to teams, but it's actually big positive for me, because I enjoy both modes and their unique aspects.

Playing with friends is still fun, but ability to play solo and not worry about anyone else but yourself is awesome.

Message 2 of 35 (904 Views)

★ Pro

Pretty much eliminates what this game was designed around, which is a team of legends working together, feels like any other deathmatch mode in any other game. Hope they do away with it

Message 3 of 35 (896 Views)

STOP THE SOLO MATCHING SYSTEM!!!!!!!

★★★ Apprentice

How is it even fun when everyone team up with 2-3 and when you are fighting alone? how is this fair play? 

bs

game is becoming a joke. 

Message 4 of 35 (719 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Jem450R wrote:

Pretty much eliminates what this game was designed around, which is a team of legends working together, feels like any other deathmatch mode in any other game. Hope they do away with it

Then don't play it. Why would you take it away from people who enjoy it? It's existence has no effect on how you play with teams.

Message 5 of 35 (883 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'll rather solo queue there then normal playlist, but I would prefer Duo's.

Message 6 of 35 (878 Views)

★★★ Guide

I don't care much about it. Grinded it yesterday and the only thing i got out of it was how bad my aiming really is :eahigh_file:

Other then really understanding how bad i am, i missed the teamplay, sinc i really need it to stay alive Tongue out

Message 7 of 35 (871 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Jem450R wrote:

Why? Nobody is forcing you to play solo's why would you want to take away the game mode i enjoy?

What exactly did you lose from solo's being added?

Message 8 of 35 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I like it a lot.  Fights are a lot different then team play.  If your opponent get you low, your going to get pushed up on.  Fights close from medium distance to close distance very quickly.  In team play people are more cautious to push you if low because your mates can hold them at medium range as you heal up.  Or they are not sure where your team is and won’t risk pushing you without there team.  That’s another thing I realized, you don’t need as much health packs, shield cells or ammo...fights are much faster 1v1 and without the team you use a lot less.  I also like not having to be responsible for others...I can play as I wish and if I mess up it’s not a big deal to me...that beats some punk, who’s been silent the whole game, screaming profanities in my ear when things go south.  All that being said, solos made me appreciate team play more.  I thought solos would be my go to during the event and I’m actually enjoying both modes.  Depends on what game style I’m in the mood for.  I hope they make solos permanent.  I would also like to see duos and a limited time five man team mode would be kick *!  IMHO solos adds to the game and doesn’t take away from the team play mode, they both bring something different to the game.  

Message 9 of 35 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Jem450R wrote:

Lol such a horrible response, you can literally keep playing squads and your experience with apex won’t change at all due to solos being added 

Message 10 of 35 (830 Views)