Re: Are they teaming?

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Are they teaming?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I think this my first time to encounter people teaming up on us. Also these people have the 4k and 20 bomb badges which I assume they also got from teaming. This sucks. I tried messaging Hideouts on twitter. Is there another way to report them? Here's a clip and a screenshot when they're together not fighting. 

PS  muted the video since we were cussing. lol.

(Removed link and video - no name and shame on the forum) - Atic 

Message 1 of 8 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Doesn’t look like it or else they’d be way more casual about it. If they were teaming to get another 20 bomb or dmg...

Could be wrong tho
Message 2 of 8 (324 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Sure looks like teaming to me. Attacked and wiped your team from each side and then didnt fight each other. Send that video to hideouts.
Message 3 of 8 (306 Views)

★★ Expert

@Cheese9Man yep, open and shut teaming. Funny that they're teaming in the casual playlist, that little win isn't even worth anything. 

Message 4 of 8 (293 Views)

★★★ Pro
@pastaclown Oh its worth their threads in this forum, chances are good they will show up here claiming they got banned because of false accusations or their accounts got hacked.
Message 5 of 8 (279 Views)

@Cheese9Man I agree its teaming. I would send it to hideouts another options is to submit the clip here. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

For the future if you want to share the video blackout the players names so you don't get into trouble with the name and shame policy of AHQ.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 8 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Cheese9Man Obviously teaming, no doubt about it and no shame at all, I reported to hideout. Let's see how fast he acts.

Message 7 of 8 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo Sad thing is that hideouts already replied to other streamers on their reports but not mine. I also submitted a report using Darth's link. Thank you everyone!

PS next time I'll hide their names :D
Message 8 of 8 (194 Views)