Are there skins for Origin?

by maselotrzasnelo

Original Post

Highlighted

Are there skins for Origin?

★★★ Newbie

Are there skins for Origin client? Sorry, i'm newbie. It looks very bad. i'm sick, mates.

Message 1 of 8 (3,117 Views)

Re: Are there skins for Origin?

Hero (Retired)

Nope. At the moment Origin doesn't have additional skins, but who knows maybe developers will add this feature.

Message 2 of 8 (3,102 Views)

EA DICE Team

@IIPrest0nII @maselotrzasnelo

No skins at the moment! But this is something that has been requested from us several times, so we're exploring the options for it.

Cheers,

Message 3 of 8 (3,098 Views)

★★ Novice

skins please. night skin in particular. 

Message 4 of 8 (3,013 Views)

EA DICE Team

@VR-BigMac

Thank you for the comment - I'll put it in this week's feedback.

Cheers,

Message 5 of 8 (2,996 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
+1000 night skin!
Message 6 of 8 (1,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

just so you are aware of this,  ( so even EA default skin color, could be a good idea to change, another little step in right direction. )

http://www.blackle.com/ 7,401,525.303 Watt hours saved

google black = greener earth then normal white color google. = so its actual way more important then we know.

white color cost more power to produces at every computer screen, and yet all complain over world environment problem and we are all to be blaimed for it.

so EA get your finger out of the B.... selfcensus added ( maybe you should talk with educated enginer in monitor because on Global scale this matters.

Message 7 of 8 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

White colors on computer screens being more power consuming is only true for CRT Monitors (which are barely used anymore) and party for intelligent LED backlit motitors where the backlight is dimmed or turned off on dark sections of the screen.

From the perspective of the TFT Foil its the other way around: you need more energy to make a pixel darker and block the backlight.

However with oled display this should flip once more since the light is directly emitte din the needed color and intensity...

Message 8 of 8 (773 Views)