Are there any plans for crossplay?

by Btethanb

Original Post

Are there any plans for crossplay?

★★★ Newbie

I play on xbox while I have a friend who plays on PC, and a friend who plays on PS4. Are there any plans for there to be crossplay at some point? It wouldn't have to be ranked, we just want to play together, no matter how good or bad we do.

Message 1 of 24 (2,370 Views)

Re: Are there any plans for crossplay?

★★★★ Novice

I dont want PC players on my xbox games

Too many hackers/ cheaters.

Xbox x ps4 might be okay.

Message 2 of 24 (2,283 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@aces_only_aces i want them to add cross play for exactly that reason. If the entire player base gets pissed about the hacking epidemic then maybe theyll actually do something about it. Right now since its only a fraction of the player base, it doesnt seem like a priority
Message 3 of 24 (2,269 Views)

★★ Expert
@PlugYourMudd wut

doesn't seem fair to add on consoles to the same servers as PC for the sole purpose of having them suffer through what PC players do.

Deal with it and continue to complain so that they are constantly aware but don't suggest something so.. well you know.
Message 4 of 24 (2,267 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@iBlockHead ive suggested multiple things. 2 step verification, Prime matchmaking, Overwatch from higher Ranked players ect. Respawn just doesnt care. Its already hard enough reporting people to EasyAnti cheat and they dont even email you back if the ban went through or not. Hate to say it but i think the game needs to take a heavy loss which includes Console players for them to make a change to the way they deal with hackers.
Message 5 of 24 (2,261 Views)

★ Guide

Even if cheating was non existent...Console players would quit in droves and still call us hackers lol.

Never gonna happen.

Message 6 of 24 (2,231 Views)

★ Pro
@Btethanb Im a PC player, yes I would love to have cross play, because I have friends also who play on console, BUT I see way too many hacks to even bring them into the PC hacking world. Its just REDICULOUS how many still hack. You still see streamers getting banned because they suck and can't aim. Hacks ruin it for the Legit people. I wish I never went to PC hack land.
Message 7 of 24 (2,216 Views)

★ Guide

@PlugYourMudd wrote:
@aces_only_acesi want them to add cross play for exactly that reason. If the entire player base gets pissed about the hacking epidemic then maybe theyll actually do something about it. Right now since its only a fraction of the player base, it doesnt seem like a priority

Oh no.  Keep your PCMasterace problems in your own camp.  PC players made their own bed, now they can sleep in it. 

And I still don't understand this fascination with cross play. You people are really so poor you can't pick up a Xbox or PS4 on Craigslist for 100 bucks?  The game is free for Pete's sake 

Obviously PC is a little different, but hey all the PC guys say you can build a 400 dollar rig to do 12k gaming at 300 fps right?  Lol. 

Message 8 of 24 (2,178 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Fingrpistols  They could release a new game mode, with one PC player vs a squad of 20 console players - call it "Predator vs Peasent´s" :P

Message 9 of 24 (2,170 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BA2VGT "PC players made their own bed, now they can sleep in it."
What are you talking about console peasant?
Console players cheat too. Look around the net for proof. They quit the game too so they will not loose points.
Message 10 of 24 (2,167 Views)