Re: Are there any Lifelines who actually revive people???

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Champion
@apostolateofDOOM They really dumbed down trainyard now that you can get up in the cars from 5 different spots.
Message 21 of 28 (376 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  It did need it to be fair, end circles could be near impossible there if you didn't have a pathy on your team. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 28 (343 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag I may be biased as I was maining path back then. Loved seeing the circle moving to train yard 😂
Message 23 of 28 (326 Views)

★ Expert
@1ronKeys You would have loved the LL I played with yesterday. I was constantly asking for health but she didn't drop DOC once. She did drop a med kit for me though, eventually. Then she accidentally blew herself up with her own grenade.

Once I revived her she turned out to be good, contributing 950 damage to a second place.
Message 24 of 28 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Stupid dunce lifeline numero 618492617

Give her gold back pack.

I get downed with plenty ease to revive. Doesnt revive me.

Then dumb dunce lifeline gets killed cause she cant hear enemy climbing up behind her.

Dunce lifelife who doesnt use her ability to revive teammte. Even gives you a damn shield dunceline.

2nd place another win cost from incompetent players and incompetent matchmaking

Message 25 of 28 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice

About 9 out of 10 lifelines I get in game seem to not know you. An even revive people in this game.. not to mention they have a shield to give themselves cover n can just literally quickly press revive n run away.. always saying down mic lifeline revive them.. but nothing.. I had to ask for doc drone about 50 times down the mic too when none of us had meds.. after the 50th call out they finally used their doc drone n it was the only time they did.. the lifeline was running around on 15hp for most the match not even using the drone for herself.. I completely agree with you that this game is completely filled with *. Lifelines are the worst they seem to have no brain cells at all. Even on ranked pred they are braindead.

Message 26 of 28 (195 Views)

★★ Expert

I try. Sometimes I feel I go too much for the revive and it gets me killed. I'm okay taking some risks going for the revive due to the nature of her passive though. People should just keep in mind how her passive works next season. You're not getting a revive at all next season if you go down somewhere silly. Call Mirage or Gibby then.

Message 27 of 28 (168 Views)

★★★ Pro
Not really and it is on Apex developers, since they deigned her a self-centred legend with personal fast heal passive and they changed it after a year and half to something different, so many old players are not used to this new style of playing or they simply forget.
Message 28 of 28 (155 Views)