Re: Are there any Lifelines who actually revive people???

by KelRiever

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

@hayhor wrote:
@1ronKeysI always tell them to get me up through my mic.

Another option is you could not get knocked 😜

Believe me, i do try 😅

But yeah i tell them on mic. I ping. I do whatever.

Message 11 of 28 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@E9ine_AC If you read (or at least glance) through the rest of the responses here, you'll see it's very common and more than simply 'just cause they're not amazing.'

To add to that, if they really that clueless because of "newness" they shouldn't be constantly matched with players light years above their experience level. Creates bad gameplay experience for all.
Message 12 of 28 (521 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I feel it's a mixed bag or half and half! I personally don't play Lifeline unless it's a Daily, but try as best I can to revive jump-mates! 

Message 13 of 28 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]

@1ronKeysAs a LL main I #1 - Always revive asap

#2 - Always orientate shield direction for maximum effectiveness.

#3 - Always put DOC down behind cover after a revive, if I have time and DOC is up.

#4 - Always drop care packages at wrong time to give away our position (kidding!) But never forget the care package can be used as cover also, and can save your booty.

Message 14 of 28 (511 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM Yup! Same, I have had teammates put themselves into positions in which reviving is pointless and any attempt at it will just get me and them killed.

Played some rounds with a guy last night, I told him to go to the top of the crane at salvage. he stayed near the JT and got killed then raged that me and the teammate were on the top of the crane.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 28 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Salvage and especially trainyard are some of the worst with randoms for me.

Me - Guys, hold up here in the cabin while these (3-5) teams are fighting and just beam them coming up the zip.

Them - I cracked one! Both jump down and immediately knocked before hitting the ground. Come res us dude he's low!!

Me - Rolling my face across the keyboard. Nope...

Message 16 of 28 (476 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM Sometimes randoms are on point with it other times not so much. But yeah I love high ground points of interest that I can fortify as caustic. It's so OP with a LL on the team.

What's funny is when you ask why they left. "I like to play aggressive" well there is a difference between playing aggressive and just being dumb. Rushing into the middle of a 3+ squad fight hoping you'll some how be the one who comes out on top is dumb. Even if your team survives teammates typically get eliminated and have to be respawned.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 28 (471 Views)

★ Pro
@1ronKeys there study show 90% of lifeline player r dump.
-drop medkit insted of drone
-no revive
-drop care pkg in middle of no-cover area
Message 18 of 28 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Pure_Funk_Nugget Yes, my guy! Same for me.

I'm always ducking bullets and sliding in to clutch well placed shield revives. I salute your efforts.
Message 19 of 28 (456 Views)

★★★ Expert

No, I just pick up people so I can hide behind the shield! :D

True story: I main Wattson usually. But my first Predator badge  is LL

Message 20 of 28 (448 Views)