Re: Are there any Lifelines who actually revive people???

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

Are there any Lifelines who actually revive people???

★★★★★ Pro

Do they actually even know you can revive people in general??? 

Let alone know they have a superpower to revive people with a shield and f off whilst it happens?!?!

The last 20 games with a Lifeline i think I've been revived once or twice at max. 

When I'm lifeline I'm getting 5 or 6 revives a game.

Game is full of dumb af players.

Message 1 of 28 (1,356 Views)

★ Expert
@1ronKeys God this reminds me of that Lifeline I got as a teammate
Both of them got knocked down and after I cleared the enemy team I revived Lifeline so I can loot and she can just use Doc to revive the other guy. I watched her run past the knocked guy.
Message 2 of 28 (1,334 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Message 3 of 28 (1,331 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys keep in mind that LL and teammates have mutual interest, LL needs her teammates and they need her revive .... but that will not happen if the teammate get knocked then crawl away and expect LL to come to save his a$$ especially during heavy gun fights .
i actually like to revive teammates when they are near me because is can use the shield as cover and healing but for me, the most amazing team mate is who get knocked during close range fight and stay around me and make it easy for me to press that revive button when I need that shield that litterley can change the situation from losing to winning with one action
Message 4 of 28 (1,322 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@1ronKeysGame is not full of dumb players. This is once again another post to belittle players for not doing exactly what you want them to do. The game is full players not as experienced players who know how to do what when. Instead of harping on them thinking they are a idiot educate them on ways they could perform better.

People who belittle players who dont understand or are new are not as bad as those who belittle them.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 28 (1,314 Views)

Champion
@1ronKeys I always tell them to get me up through my mic.

Another option is you could not get knocked 😜
Message 6 of 28 (1,308 Views)

★★ Guide
@1ronKeys I had one abandon me while rd 1 was closing literally ran right past me , sent a msg asking wtf, they said they didn’t have time I said you do know it was rd 1 and number 2 your lifeline you don’t even have to stay
Message 7 of 28 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Message 8 of 28 (1,284 Views)

★★ Expert

@1ronKeys I do! But you'd be surprised at how many times I've gotten LL taken from me, only for said person to completely ignore their teammates. They don't watch health, they don't try to revive, they just sit there loot, and do less than 200 damage a match. 

It's also a real kick in the teeth that I MAIN Lifeline, and so I'm constantly keeping watch of said factors, and every random I've encountered thinks I'm their personal pocket medic, and that I should bow to their every beck and call. I drop heal bot for people, and I try to revive as often as I can. But then I get randoms who frequently walk AWAY from the heal bot after I've dropped it, people who think that every Lifeline revive is a guaranteed "we're gonna win this fight because of me now", people who leave while sitting inbetween 2 or 3 squads wanting me to jump straight into the middle of 6 people to pick them up, etc. etc. 

There's no cure for stupidity or selfishness. It's why I laugh at people who say that Apex is a team-game. The developers keep pushing Legends towards squad based play, when the reality is that BR games are inherently designed to be focused around one player, and the majority of the player-base will play for themselves rather than for the squad. There's a reason Crypto was regarded as the weakest legend upon release, and despite numerous buffs, still hovers at the lowest pick-rate of 3.15-3.5%.

Message 9 of 28 (1,245 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys If you're next to me or at all possible i'll always try get that revive in but if i have to move from a favourable position into a meat grinder.. nah.
Message 10 of 28 (1,234 Views)