Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Are the time runes in the Cataclysm fixed/working again?

by DrBonifarz

Original Post

Are the time runes in the Cataclysm fixed/working again?

★ Guide

Sorry, I haven't been able to play for a while now, or really checking the forums. I stopped playing after the second week of the current Cataclysm due to the runes not working. 

So if anyone knows, please share? 

Thank you. Stay safe out there. 

(Also, is the Grabbit ear challenge coming back? Please?)

Message 1 of 5 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

For the past weeks, the Tyrant Mine, Sunken Cell and Heart of Rage have been in the rotation of seasonal events. Let's hope that when the cataclysm gets back in the weekly rotation, that glitch will be fixed. I guess another difficulty is to align the scoring system with that of the seasonal strongholds, which seem to yield more crystal currency per time spent.

Message 2 of 5 (537 Views)

★ Guide
@DrBonifarz Thanks. It's just been a bit wild here with everything going on. I didn't even know the Cataclysm was gone again. Maybe they will put the story missions leading up to it back in too?
Message 3 of 5 (507 Views)

★ Expert

@P4NCH0theD0G wrote:
 Maybe they will put the story missions leading up to it back in too?

It would be nice if they did.. I know some people didn't get to play through that part of the story, and you would think it would at the very least be available for people starting a new pilot.

A lot of people have been asking for it, hopefully @EA_Cade can pass this up to the team that can make this happen.

Message 4 of 5 (499 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I fully agree. The EoR story missions have been requested before, and they really should be available to all players that complete the main story line. 

Concerning the cosmetics, at least some of them have made a return in the seasonal and featured stores. Currently the popular season of skulls armor packs are available again. 

Message 5 of 5 (480 Views)
Twitter Stream