Re: Are quips gone?!

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Are quips gone?!

★★★★★ Pro

reaaally liked quips.

Sometimes you could make clever combos or have funny interactions with teammates.

Have they been replaced completely by these holographic spray things? 

Message 1 of 7 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

I had a pathfjnder sticking to my * like glue slamming hi friends whilst grabbing as much loot as he could from in front of me and then teabagging for an entire game

They work.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (343 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys I haven't actually used one or checked but my money is on them still being there.

If wrong i'm not paying out. xD
Message 2 of 7 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM I can confirm - they're still there!!

Checked my wheel in game and quips were there... I've no idea how I'd change or equip them tho.

Also think i like the new wheel screen.
Message 3 of 7 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys Click on legend - emote wheel - quips and select.

I have no opinion on the new wheel but what annoys me is things like changes to inventory or item wheel when they don't need it. If it isn't broke then don't fix it, especially when enough things do need work on.

We have enough fart sounds in games but EA as an equal opportunity employer decide to give some woman in the office a mic so we have to listen to her vaginal flatulence (queef) every time we pop a shield cell.

Did we really need that? Who is setting the priorities as to what this game needs in its current state because resources aren't going to where it would have a better impact on overall quality but changing things just for the sake of it.
Message 4 of 7 (368 Views)

Champion

I had a pathfjnder sticking to my * like glue slamming hi friends whilst grabbing as much loot as he could from in front of me and then teabagging for an entire game

They work.

Message 5 of 7 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag 😂😂😂

Sending Path some Kudos. At least if he's gonna be a scoundrel he's a Level 4 Gold scoundrel.
Message 6 of 7 (330 Views)

Champion

@1ronKeys  Yeahh, he was consistent if nothing else.

Message 7 of 7 (317 Views)