Are all the average/bad players playing the dummies mode?

by hayhor

Original Post

Are all the average/bad players playing the dummies mode?

Champion

Since dummies mode started regular pubs has been a struggle and very sweaty. The end of round 1 there are 5 teams left and usually monster players in them.

I dont like dummies mode but when I play that it is obvious the player level is quite average or below.

Is anyone else noticing this?

Message 1 of 7 (417 Views)

Re: Are all the average/bad players playing the dummies mode?

★ Expert

I usually notice that the average player of Apex is trash, regardless of the game modeTongue out.

Message 2 of 7 (390 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor it's the opposite for me. Most of the good/decent players are playing in dummies mode while the idiots are still playing rank/normal queue.
Message 3 of 7 (351 Views)

★ Expert

I had a really bad couple of days - eaten alive in every game I played. I was 2 kills in 25 games or something ridiculous.

Then yesterday I think I had my best session ever - 21 kills in 13 or so games. Way above my usual 'a bit less than 1 K/DR' rate.

It's been a weird few days.

Message 4 of 7 (323 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy I'm actually wondering if they tweaked the sbmm in the last update. Maybe they opened it up more.
Message 5 of 7 (300 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Yesterday I was in a squad that had 8,000 kills in total. The champion squad had a level 1 with 0 kills. Gawd knows how these things work.

Didn't have an epic kill day yesterday but I did manage four wins, which is a record for me.
Message 6 of 7 (251 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy My day yesterday started with more brutal matchups but I did well and actually won 2 and in one other game landed 6 Kraber shots, which was fun. Still seems much tougher than normal.
Message 7 of 7 (245 Views)