Are System Requirements too optimistic?

by gorkagalera

Original Post

Re: Are System Requirements too optimistic?

★ Guide
@Zipet_88 How on earth are you keeping a stable 144 fps? I'm running a 2080Ti and 9900K and struggling to get over 100 at 1440p no matter what settings I use.
Message 11 of 14 (248 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Barry The performance issues are because of poor optimization and Denuvo DRM. Mostly because of Denuvo I'm willing to bet, considering my 9900K is sitting at 99% CPU usage almost all the time, which is ridiculous. I'm also running a 2080Ti and can barely get over 100 FPS at 1440p even on low settings. I am running the newest nvidia driver and this is the only game I have performance problems with. You guys really need to fix your game.
Message 12 of 14 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Tormanbinim only at 1080p cause of the 144hz monitor i have. so i bet i will be below 144fps in 1440p and might possible be around the 80-100fps mark. my cpu is sitting around 40-50% use at ultra settings. it sure didnt in the start but did read somewhere to delete "Settings" folder. where your savegame is located.. also i havent tryid this my self since i do not have any cpu related issue with the game at all but a friend of mine had and was trying this but tweaked it to hes cpu. worth a try cant be anyworse if you are struggeling.  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Working-fix-for-high-CPU-usage-what-caused-low-fps-stutte...

Message 13 of 14 (221 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Zipet_88 Wow, that REALLY made a difference! Much more stable now at 720p between 75-85% internal resolution. Still getting heavy fps drops at random, but it's way better than before. However, cutscenes are still a nightmare.
Message 14 of 14 (186 Views)