Highlighted

Re: Are People still interested in PVP?

★ Apprentice

And the discussion continues...

Message 52 of 58 (469 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I’m firmly against PvP. Those two videos didn’t change my mind. 

A battle royale.....of all the things they could’ve done, they choose that. Get ready for consoles and pc to have a meltdown 👍

Message 53 of 58 (438 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I expect battle royale to go about as well in Anthem as it did in Skyforge. Hardly anyone was interested and the mode was dead on arrival. Day 1 and it took upwards of 2 hours to find a match.

Message 54 of 58 (414 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

PvP? Boooooo...

But seriously, I've thought a little about this even tho I don't care for PvP. I think the reason most people don't like PvP is because they've never had any good experiences with it. Or rather they've just had more bad experiences than good ones. In any case, it seems to me that its clear where this community stands on PvP. It also seems to me that going thru this over and over is like poking an elephant with a short pointy stick.

Oh and my vote would be NO btw, since you're asking for votes I mean fishing for followers. And not because I don't care for PvP. If done right it can be fun.

Message 55 of 58 (387 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@Reposter I don't think I'd use it.
Message 56 of 58 (323 Views)
Highlighted

AAANNNNDDD, we still have ONE single user pounding the drum on Pvp, and refuses to admit that he is one of only a very few that wishes for PvP in Anthem. 

If PvP were so popular to people, there would be more than 2 and a half people asking for it in a thread over 6 pages long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 57 of 58 (266 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

Yeah right, people love PVP, that's why they cheat so much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITvFeZNAERQ&feature=youtu.be

Message 58 of 58 (222 Views)
Twitter Stream