Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Are Feats not working?

by DragoonDeus

Original Post

Are Feats not working?

★★★★ Novice

I get feats at the end of the mission but none of them counted for my daily and all my feats in the journal are at 0. Anyone else having this problem? 

Message 1 of 14 (1,399 Views)

Re: Are Feats not working?

★ Guide
Yep same here
Message 2 of 14 (1,390 Views)

★ Pro

I think some of the feat challenges require you to earn a gold badge.

The feats part of the journal itself will (almost) always show 0 when you're not in game, because the feats are reset when you end a mission.  (Poor UX, but it more or less makes sense.)

Message 3 of 14 (1,380 Views)

★ Guide

Ya mine aren't either. I've completed dozens of mission on hard difficulty but it still says it's not completed.

Message 4 of 14 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Just completed 2 during a hard mission and nothing.

Message 5 of 14 (1,324 Views)

★★ Novice

many feats are not updating, I play gm1 a lot and not one completion. says I've never done quick play, that is a lie. to many feats to list says I have not done. I am item level 492, I feel like this is implemented on purpose to limit how much is accomplished early on to give the illusion of more content as they slowly "fix" these problems.

Message 6 of 14 (1,194 Views)

★ Guide

I can't complete the pre-reqs for one of the tombs, because despite killing close to 100 assorted enemies using the melee ability, not one of them counted towards the requirements to unlock Gawnes.  :/

Message 7 of 14 (1,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

same here mate. I noticed this morning, that they were things I know I have already done a number of times, and was wondering this myself.

@RogueMasterThat's not part of the feats but a challenge, but aside from that fact, that's really weird. That was the first objective for that challenge, and the first challenge I completed. Grant it I main interceptor so melee kills is basically 60-80% if what I do but, I wouldn't think that would be something bound to anything let alone a javelin. Are you making sure that the melee is what you use to actually kill them, and not shooting to finish them off or anything?

Message 8 of 14 (1,129 Views)

★ Guide

Yup. Lower level scars, etc..  some of the wolves and scorps.  One shot them with the Ranger's mace, and the counter rarely changes.

I did notice that melee kills often count as gear kills for the Gear Master feat. I'm wondering if there's something there that's borked. Went through about 6 public events, as well as several hours of bashing wildlife, only got a few credited kills for the challenge.

Also noticed that the Ultimate Master feat will not increment past 29. Spent two hours running around looking for groups of various types of enemies (scar, dominion, outlaw, etc..) and nothing, humanoid or otherwise, would trigger that 30th kill to complete the gold tier for the feat. One use of the ultimate finished off the multi-kill feat, but the counter for ultimate kills stayed at 29.

I'll write it up in a bug report after work today. 

Message 9 of 14 (1,089 Views)

★ Pro

Well, I can attest that "Materials Harvested" is definitely broken.  Sometimes it gets stuck (usually at 7/9) and just won't increase any more, no matter how many items I harvest.

Message 10 of 14 (1,074 Views)
Twitter Stream