Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Are Feats not working?

by HndsDwnThBest

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide
Yup. I've looked into my journal and all the simple feats that I know I did are at 0 too.... So yah, what's up with that
Message 11 of 14 (162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It took some exploring of my own to figure out the issue of the "journal" feats...but here's what I discovered to my relief.

The General (and other feats) found in the Journal Tab are only recorded and kept while in a mission (or during freeplay).  The moment you enter the reward screen to tally your feats, xp, and alliance bonus....the journal menu resets to zero. Its just a tracking system for the live gameplay....anything you complete will be rewarded per expedition.  Take a look at the journal mid mission and it should update based on your performance.  Hope this clears it up for people.

Message 12 of 14 (147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

LOL, I said that in comment #3.

There's an additional problem, though.  I wondered why sometimes I get more badges at mission end than I see in the inventory screen.  It turns out that sometimes the counter in the inventory gets stuck--even though I've completed the feat (and seen the popup saying it was completed), it still shows as incomplete in the inventory, and doesn't increment any more.  I still get the badge and XP at mission end, and it still applies to relevant challenges, though.

This is another one where I wonder "how is that even possible", but alas.

Message 13 of 14 (141 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have many feats in my journal I know I have done that are not tracking properly. LoD edition on PS4 Pro.

Message 14 of 14 (69 Views)
Twitter Stream