Arcade points

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Arcade points

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Racked up what seems like a maximum of 1000 points yesterday night, in only but a one games, lame, but still fun! lol

Gold Rush Gibby is a no brainer lol

Question is, do I need to wait until the next two day event to start accumulating points again, or will they have new daily challenges deployed today for more points?

I could wait and see it for myself tonight, but the Octane in me is just too damn impatient! Thanks!

Edit* I just want the 301 skin.

Message 1 of 9 (941 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Arcade points

Community Manager

Sorry, it's 1k points per event. If you got the win in just a few games well done to you, but you're maxed out until the next event. 

So far I only managed a 2nd place, but I have another evening left. The R301 skin is the main one I'm after too on the reward track, so I applaud your good taste. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (933 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry, it's 1k points per event. If you got the win in just a few games well done to you, but you're maxed out until the next event. 

So far I only managed a 2nd place, but I have another evening left. The R301 skin is the main one I'm after too on the reward track, so I applaud your good taste. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (934 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_David Thanks for the prompt reply!
Hemlock skin, and the G7 skin have been leaked already, I need that Hemlock skin badly!
Message 3 of 9 (922 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Okay usually I’m on both your sides but this time you’re both crazy! Did you both take your vitamins? :P
Message 4 of 9 (921 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q I agree, I got the Christmas R-301 skin, but I don't really like the new one, the Havoc skin, however, is a whole new world (Please don't sue me Disney)
Message 5 of 9 (906 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cracjaw450 You mean the last one right or you’ll be joining the nuthouse family in this thread! I only moderately like it. But then again I may be biased due to the BP havoc skin that rocks! :P
Message 6 of 9 (894 Views)

★ Expert

Yummy! Standard smile

Capture.JPGCapturse.JPGCaptursge.JPG

Message 7 of 9 (884 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q I like the Epic one, the Legendary one is okay, but the Epic one is, well, epic. XD
Message 8 of 9 (828 Views)

★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 What are those!!!!! I was just complaining the event prizes sucked are these more prizes or are these the store rotation skins?
Message 9 of 9 (816 Views)