April 7th patch notes discussion thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: April 7th patch notes discussion thread

★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Thank you sir. I had to YouTube once I saw your post. I thought maybe it was glitched on PS4. The map had changed to Kings Canyon after 1 game so I didn't have much time to look
Message 41 of 103 (688 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_David WHERE IS THE DAMN MIRAGE BUFF?
Message 42 of 103 (687 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Good! But Gold stabilizer still has more smoke :P

+ Server shutting down error

Message 43 of 103 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David "Now, what about Solos? When we introduced Solos as a limited-time mode last year we saw it actually negatively impacted the game, especially when it came to new player retention."

Right, not the $200 costs of the cosmetic event and $10 for 1 single RNG loot box. That definitely didn't negatively impact the event. It sucks that overpriced event was released along side solos, i knew this would happen. All the attention from the solo event was focused on the negatives from that pricey event.

You guys didn't take any feedback on the solos event into consideration i see. The map didn't have enough loot for solos.
Message 44 of 103 (672 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David 

All I’m saying is if silence has 2 charges then mirage should get the ability to send out 2 decoys. He needed a major buff and this was the one thing that was missed in this patch. Hopefully, this or another buff could be added for him in the future.  

Message 45 of 103 (625 Views)

★ Guide

So what's the whole point of the town takeover if it doesn't relate to the challenges of the event? What did you guys find interesting about the town takeover?

Message 46 of 103 (621 Views)

Champion
@EA_David Who on earth thought of limiting WE to 8 hours a day when an event is released? When can I actually play it?
Message 47 of 103 (609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@apostolateofDOOM 

No, the game might look dull now but Riot knows how to run a game. They also listen to the community unlike *cough* respawn *cough*. The game is still in closed beta, but hey you do you man/woman.

Message 48 of 103 (599 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Twitch_Roseblood I have this issue too.
Message 49 of 103 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I can't play the game now due to when the map switches from Kings Canyon to Worlds edge or vice versa my system locks up and won't let me join a game.  Just sits on "party member preloading" until the game times out and kicks me to home screen.

I know two bug reports for a similar issue with no response given have been submitted.  Thanks for breaking the game by not checking bugs that need fixing before pushing an update that eliminates paying players.  Frown

Message 50 of 103 (545 Views)