April 7th patch notes discussion thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: April 7th patch notes discussion thread

★★ Guide

Just why you had go reduce the sniper ammo capacity and amount to be picked up.

Message 21 of 103 (1,094 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey Mirage here.

As the #1 Smartest guy in the outlands I have to say im quite disaup, disapo, dospa,.... Sad that I never seem to receive love from the devs I mean I am more of a Dancer than a Vanisher but hey what do I know any way, you know who has two thumbs and is going to make pork chops?

Mirage that's who you guessed it right alright good luck everyone see you all in the outlands. you know where i'll be winning Wink

Message 22 of 103 (1,092 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Well I’ll be playing this event and like I said before, I really didn’t mind Revenant at all and wouldn’t care, but would be glad if he got buffs. Well, he’s gotten all buffs and more that ppl wanted to he’ll be my murdering machine even better now.

So ppl, look out ;D your death is closer than you think.

Other than that, see some good stuff ;D
Message 23 of 103 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Awesome! Thank you.

Message 24 of 103 (1,074 Views)

★★ Expert
@codeleaf00 Well the Lifeline buff helps
Message 25 of 103 (1,037 Views)

★★ Novice

So, the maps change every 2 hours... but the event you released is only on one of the maps? Is that what I'm seeing?

Message 26 of 103 (1,001 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Fix for some cases where the Circle would end in a bad or invalid location.

I actually against this! Point of random ring is word RANDOM, If everything else is random in this game ring should be too

Message 27 of 103 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Kraber

• Increased headshot damage multiplier from 2.05 -> 3.0. Now it should always down a target with a headshot, even if they are a fortified character with a level 3 helmet and a full evo shield.
  • Im also against this! When some junkie can oneshot you anytime, it kinda negates skill and efforts to get descent loot.!
Message 28 of 103 (999 Views)

★ Novice

После вашего патчноута игра постоянно меняет режим игры с рейтингового на "втроем". Иногда не применяются расходники: аптечки и щиты. Также исчезают периодически баннеры Исправьте плиз.

Message 29 of 103 (984 Views)

Champion

Really love the buffs to Revenant, think his pick-rate is going to be a lot higher now his kit is stronger!

Still surprised that we haven't seen any major changes to Mirage, Octane and Bangalore. I imagine they're just planned for later?

I like the idea of the map rotation, but I really think that the World's End map should be playable at all times due to the fact that it's this seasons map?

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 30 of 103 (961 Views)