Re: April 7th patch notes discussion thread

by lBreathTakingl

Original Post

3 months later, people (including me) who plays on PC still can't set favorite...

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ez3fel/anyone_else_having_trouble_settimg_favorites_on...

Message 91 of 103 (568 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@asukojo Cause respawn delared war on the skilled player base. Dont blame them just got my heirloom now i feel robbed lol
Message 92 of 103 (550 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Gabrielmojo26 Only casuals like respawns updates anymore😢
Message 93 of 103 (549 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SorryWeDied 100% agree catering to casuals
Message 94 of 103 (546 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Axs5626Sxa5001 Im about to quit day 1 player, hate being punished for having good movement whats next no wall bounces? Lol
Message 95 of 103 (542 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Abyssloli Lol pathfinder can grapple and get through his cool down before he hits the ground hes the only one that has a problem. Legit carries noobs to end game atleast you have to have some skill to
out maneuver as a wraith
Message 96 of 103 (526 Views)

★★ Novice

How about never bringing back After Dark. Terrible gameplay. And, how about we get choice versus this rotation nonsense. 

Message 97 of 103 (473 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm not too sure about this update. So many point to write about. Inclusion of Kings Canyon after Dark is my biggest gripe. Three hours before you can play World's Edge - I mean come on.

I made a lengthy review of the patch yesterday where i touch on most updates - some I like, some I don't. 

Apex Legends Old Ways Patch notes andwhat i think about them:  https://youtu.be/a84ZYJA_LiA

Message 98 of 103 (460 Views)

★ Novice

Dear EA,

I am on PC and lots of my friends are on Xbox. I am sadly not able to play with them. This forces me to play less fun games like Fortnite or Rocket League because then I can play with them. I was just wondering if you are considering adding cross platform. Thank you.

Message 99 of 103 (397 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Leo_the_Lion25 Agreed. Two burst from the hemlock and I am down this is ridiculous
Message 100 of 103 (351 Views)