Re: April 7th patch notes discussion thread

by greygh05t

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Overall good update, the only thing that I don't understand is the sniper ammo nerf. Like snipers weren't a problem at all, why adjust ammo that was already hard to find? I am not complaining too much as I wasn't huge fan of sniping, but I feel like it will make decision to diversify gameplay by going sniper even more less appealing than before.

Message 71 of 103 (623 Views)

★★ Novice

Me sucede algo muy similar (en PS4) estamos una escuadra completa en el lobby, entramos normal a la partida pero cuando la escuadra cae y intentamos volver a jugar una nueva partida mi personaje no ingresa pero si mis compañeros de escuadra. Solo cuando somos eliminados rápido de alguna partida puedo ingresar nuevamente a una nueva sin problemas, pero cuando pasa más de 5min de la partida y nos eliminan tengo el problema que mencioné a un inicio. 
Saludos y espero puedan arreglar este problema que lo he tenido desde siempre. 

Message 72 of 103 (582 Views)

★★ Expert

"We want to keep queue times as short as possible, which is why we decided to go with rotation vs. selection as we believe selection could have a very negative impact on queue times across the world."

Well, right now in this minute, the queue time for WE is effectively 1 hour and 51 minutes. I doubt I'd have to wait nearly two hours to get a game on WE with "selection" though. Makes no sense.

Message 73 of 103 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It was perfectly fine to jump to the city as Wattson in pubs and have fun relying entirely on your aiming and movement. Now you have to hide and avoid direct 1v1 against skilled fortified players completely and engage in open fights only from distance to not be destroyed. Same for Lifeline. The difference is substantial definitely. Simple increase of limbs damage is terrible way to fix the balance. Not sure the balance had problems at all. Just buff some legends abilities a little bit and everybody is happy. Love the game, but sad things happen.

Message 74 of 103 (557 Views)

4 seasons later this * trash getting even worse

Message 75 of 103 (507 Views)

★★ Novice

Hai David, 

The "Legendary Hunt Skin" on both Wraith (Voices from the past) and R301 (Trophy Collector) at April 7 - 10 and April 19 - 21 is the same? Or different color variant? 

And what does it mean by Battle Pass exclusive only?

Thanks. 

Message 76 of 103 (506 Views)

★★ Guide

Personal opinion, I don't like the new map rotation. I liked King's Canyon as an LTE (Limited Time Event), because whenever I'm on now, it's only King's canyon, and when it goes back to World's Edge, I'm off by then. I dislike King's Canyon with a passion, as it heavily favors legends like Gibby or Wattson or Caustic. Using Crypto is a real challenge, and I'd prefer the maps to go back to how they were. Duos and Trios I'm fine with, but King's Canyon is just not my thing. The new town takeover just dropped and I have played on it ONCE, because of the rotation. I can't play World's Edge at all, and I can't even play it in ranked, because that's King's Canyon too! Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to play. But I don't enjoy the scramble at the beginning of the game when we drop on the OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP and there's half the lobby come to destroy us. It's not fun when all you find is a Mozamweak and you get killed in the first three seconds by a predator who found a purple shield and a golden R-301. Maybe the time rotations could be longer? I don't know. Ok, rant over. Love the new town takeover, it's great. I just don't like King's Canyon.

Message 77 of 103 (480 Views)

@KMPG19 said

Something very similar happens to me 
(on PS4) we are a complete squad in
the lobby, we enter the game normal
but when the squad falls and we try
to play a new game my character does
not enter but my teammates do. Only
when we are quickly eliminated from a
game can I enter a new one without
problems, but when more than 5min of
the game passes and we are eliminated
I have the problem that I mentioned
at the beginning.
Greetings and I hope you can fix the
problem that I have always had.
CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 78 of 103 (429 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Anyone else feel more lagged with the last patched item today?

Message 79 of 103 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

YES!!!

Message 80 of 103 (367 Views)