Re: April 7th patch notes discussion thread

by jagaleksandr

Original Post

★★ Expert
@Cabowse Bangalore is alright.
Octane and Mirage do need changes, so it is pretty surprising they didn’t do any.
Message 31 of 103 (585 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is EA trying to ruin the game? The most ridiculously OP gun in the game gets a buff.  One of this season's big releases was the sentinel sniper along with sniper ammo ( to limit the amount that can be carried), and now ammo for snipers is nerfed again? And the forced map rotation. I hate king's canyon.  Season 4 releases a new major update to worlds edge and now we get to play that map if we are lucky. Why not keep trios on Worlds Edge and rotate the map for duos. Nonsensical. 

Message 32 of 103 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_David @Cabowse 

Sir is the game fixed ??? BUG Error 0x887A0006 - “DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG” was the reason i quit playing the game after 1 year.......

i want to know before downloading the game wether or not the BUG Error 0x887A0006 - “DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG”  is fixed or not......

Message 33 of 103 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Really loving the Revenant buff, I feel I can hold down enemies longer until everyone regroups (tend to split off and regroup when we're ready to fight) 

The buff to the Totem was also very nice as it pushes my teammates to use it more (from what I noticed). Not sure if it sends you back after reaching 50hp though, feels like it does or maybe I get lasered down to 1hp too fast to notice. 

Also the perma duos and map rotation. Loving it!  I get to play on both maps and honestly there both fun in their own ways, I tend to mess around more in WE so when I jump into KC, it's like a practice run before going into Ranked!  Very nice addition to the game. 

EDIT

my one issue is with lifeline, I thought I would get a mix of items, like 1 of this and another from a diff catergory  but so far I mainly get 2 meds and sometimes its the same 2 items (last game I got 2 knock downs lvl1....) doesn't really push me to choose her more if the items aren't any better. 

Message 34 of 103 (548 Views)

★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp yeah this is absolute trash i think this is where ill head out onto cod seems to better option thought you will be able to pick out map not this rotation system is trash .
Message 35 of 103 (536 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hate kings canyon, and specially kings canyon night mode, and your forcing me to play on map that i hate, Let us change maps freely, it would be perfect. I have over 1000h in game, and right now i feel that playing on kings canyon is ruining my apex experience. Its even bigger problem for new players, because when they enter game they need to learn the map, where to land, how to rotate around and other stuff. With map changing all the time, they get no idea on which map and where to go. It ruins gaming experience both for new player base and old players who already decided which map they like and on which one they are performing better. I understand that you guys did good job with creating all those maps and now you want to play on all of them, but don't force us. We need freedom, we need to be able to choose on which map we wanna die. Sorry for bad English.

Message 36 of 103 (534 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_David This new rotation system is trash now ill play a game and after ill have to wait one hour to play again my friends refuse to play kings canyon and i am also not a fan of the map , that set aside G7 debuff once again and sniper ammo stack decrease , which i cant understand because you tried changing elements in the game so players could use snipers more often even introduced the sentinel now you change backpack and ammo stacks ,i wil propably never touch another sniper ever again until this is fixed
Message 37 of 103 (508 Views)

★ Guide

Can someone help me out am I missing something? Where is the town takeover? The map is just normal. And are we really going to do the exact same challenges as last event? Play game, reach 10th squad do said damage. Is there really no event challenges like kill so many prowler's? And where the F*** are the prowler's?

Item shop is still blank on PS4 too

Message 38 of 103 (501 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have to say this is the worst update so far. I have welcomed all updates but since season 4 came out this game has started going down hill. I was looking forward to playing the update on worlds edge tonight but after seeing the map rotation I find it a major let down. I only played for 20 minutes and decided to switch it off because I don't enjoy Kings canyon. Map rotation is a really bad move!

Message 39 of 103 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@powerlung From the vid it’s on World’s Edge at the loot vault nearest to Overlook and Fracture East
Message 40 of 103 (485 Views)