Re: April 7th patch notes discussion thread

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

April 7th patch notes discussion thread

Community Manager

Greetings Legends!

Check out the patch notes for the changes coming with today's The Old Ways event, for info on duos, map rotation, the Town Takeover and balance changes!

Click here to see them, and let us know what you think!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 103 (4,037 Views)

Champion

Brilliant to see the work they've done with revenant, hopefully this will make a huge difference to him.

Mixed opinions on the low profile debuff.

Not too impressed with the sniper ammo debuff...l

Some other interesting changes,not sure why the L-star got such a bizarre change...it's muzzle flash was the problem lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 103 (4,003 Views)

★★★ Pro

You guys really had to nerf both Wattson and Lifeline more? Legs shots now a freaking body shot to them? Come on, these two Legends should have Low Profile removed from them. 

Wraith and Pathfinder with Low Profile is understandable. 

Message 3 of 103 (3,974 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Somebody is going to cry for poor Mirage...

Message 4 of 103 (3,973 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Update is out but most streamers are stick playing Valorant...

EA might need to start sponsor them to play Apex again.

valorant.PNG

Message 5 of 103 (3,966 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, Everyone, I've been struggling for this bug on my game for so long since Season 2.

So basically my bug is which I called a Party Bug when I'm with some after we play one game or more 
I'm about to ready (play again) there is no check and my teammates is still in the match but he/she not, I keep struggling on this bug. 

After we find a match I'm still at the lobby and my teammates are in the match already I can connect in their game by leaving and joining their party using origin because in the game itself their it says Full Party already after that  I keep Clicking the Ready many times to Connect to match. 

> I already fix the files 
> redownload the game( works for a hour) but the bug still comeback.

>clearing my catch 

I was wondering if anyone can help me for this so that my teammates will not disappoint again.

Message 6 of 103 (3,888 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo It's just new and shiny but won't last long. Give it a few months after release for the twitch hype to die down then it will disappear. Watched some gameplay and it lacks mobility, content and pretty boring even after just a couple rounds. #streamerpromotedbs

If Valorant looks like your game then I suggest Dirty Bomb on steam.
Message 7 of 103 (3,883 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_David Map rotation is based on a timer. What the actual fudge? You guys just ruined the game.
Message 8 of 103 (3,873 Views)

★★★ Novice

You made the game worthless in 1.5Houre intervals

Message 9 of 103 (3,831 Views)

★ Guide

This is a  good update and the kraber buff is very good as its my favourite weapon, however i disagree with the sniper ammo nerf because the stack is already very small and snipers will be in a bad state after this , i do hope shield batteries are increased in the new update as it helps doing 1 v 3 in solo queue, i am expecting new servers be introduced in and around middle east and south asia to reduce the lag of the players there and reduce ping

Message 10 of 103 (3,804 Views)