Re: Apex, when will you guys be adding Cross Progression?

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Apex, when will you guys be adding Cross Progression?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When are you guys expected to implement Cross Progression? 

I've been playing on my PC since the Launch Date Season one and have just moved over to PS4.

I've bought every season Battle Pass and more and can't bare the thought of not being able to continue on my account Frown

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, there was some dev comments on the subject on Reddit fairly recently. Link

"I wouldn't ever say something is not possible, but it's certainly more challenging to add cross-progression to a game that's been out for 2 years. A lot of people have accounts on various platforms and trying to figure out the best way to pick or merge the account data is a challenge with many pros and cons. We're certainly looking into cross-progression and it's something that I think would be great for the game, but it's still a ways off most likely."

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)

★ Novice

Not to be rude but if warzone can do it in a year then you guys ahould be able to try out some solutuons to cross progression

Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)

Champion
@ZodacAttack I could see it probably be more of a setting an account (and progression) as your primary one like on Destiny and on Rogue Company. I'm sure they'd lose more money if they actually somehow merged accounts.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)