Re: Apex store error ps4 (there is no content might not be for sale yet)

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Apex store error ps4 (there is no content might not be for sale yet)

★★ Novice

Hello I play apex and want to buy a season 2 battle pass on my ps4 pro but when i opened game and went to apex store and the apex coins section i got an error saying (there is no content. It might not be for sale yet). Can anybody help me to fix it out, i really wanna buy season 2 battle pass and want to enjoy game with exclusive skins please help😔😭

Message 1 of 8 (3,922 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @shayan13579!

Did you still need help with the purchase? Even though it's a feature in our game that you're purchasing, it's still tied to the PlayStation store with the credit card/funds attached to your PlayStation account.

I just checked the PlayStation Status and all looks to be good. Can you try a power cycle to see if that clears up the store errors for you?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problems, I purchased a code and redeemed it but no virtual currency was in my account. I restarted my router and game and system to no avail. When I try to redeem the code again it doesn’t work. Please help me 

Message 3 of 8 (3,813 Views)

Community Manager

@ariaugustin 

If the coins never showed up after 24 hours please contact PlayStation Support so they can verify the code was successfully redeemed. There are regional locks for DLC and it's possible the code that was used was for a different region, explaining why the coins never showed up on the account. They should be able to figure this out and get those added to the account for you. Thumbs up

PlayStation Support

https://support.playstation.com

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (3,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought apex coins from play  store and they didn't show up on the game

Message 5 of 8 (3,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DannyCristo2 And the apex store shows unavailable
Message 6 of 8 (3,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem 

Message 7 of 8 (2,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my region can access the online store in apex, but mine can't, I did everything that I you told to do, it still didn't work😭

Message 8 of 8 (1,984 Views)