Apex shouldn't be available in South Africa

by Sand_spitter

Original Post

Apex shouldn't be available in South Africa

★★ Pro

I thought I would come back to this game full time this season but now I'm reminded why I started to avoid it. 

No local servers. 

(What's more is the servers they have are absolute trash to begin with, adding to the problem) 

If you live in SA you can forget about racking up any meaningful numbers in this game. You can forget about making any meaningful progress in ranked. You can forget about strafing to avoid damage unless your opponent's aim is complete potato. You can forget about fair gunfights. To add insult to injury, the players I spectate that killed me off are complete a.s.s at the game most of the time. If you're better, then no problem, but that's not the case, I moved out the way and the shots should've missed 100%.

EA and Respawn knows damn well what the consequences are when playing with high latency. So why release it over here then to begin with? Because you know people will still spend money on it and it isn't costing you one penny. Just clean profit. Our money is good enough but Africa isn't important enough to have it's own servers? Greed at it's finest.

I was honestly looking forward to this season, I didn't like the map at first but it's grown on me and I think it looks great. Loved Titanfall and that's why I kept coming back to Apex. But now, esp with the Ps5 on the way I'd much rather spend my money on that and new 1 player games. I'm done supporting this freakshow.

Why release a game in a country where you have no intention of supporting it? 

Message 1 of 1 (139 Views)