Re: Apex servers are extreamly laggy

by Kari4u

Original Post

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Seriously, me and many other Apex players have troubleshooted until our brains are turned to oatmeal.

WTF does troubleshooting have to do with OTHER players not generating in the queue?

What does troubleshooting have to do with anything when I am in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and my teammate who is in another timezone are having the SAME types of lag when we obviously have different gear?

Stop passing responsibility onto the players and gaslighting us to believing maybe it might be the color of our ethernet cables lagging us out, making us rubberband.

Or certain specific squad enemies vanishing once you draw a bead on them only to reappear 10 ft ahead is caused by the angle of the router antenna.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of people having issues on their side of the hardware. This is specifically about things proof positive being on EA/Respawn side of the fence.
Message 11 of 31 (456 Views)

Community Manager

@CaptWrekAlyfe 

We're going to have to go through troubleshooting to try to find out why this is happening. Please let me know if you change your mind.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 31 (445 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I get it. Logical fallacy, black or white and the burden of proof falls on the results of a player especially if the player does or DOESN'T want to engage in the circular arguments and the pointless resolutions EA/Respawn provide.

Been there, done that and the dev still doubled down on why Apex didn't punish ranked players if they DC'd or had a teammate not generate, even with video proof proving otherwise

When you want to stop being a denier of factual issues backed with evidence and change your apologist approach for bad game assistance you can get back to the community
Message 13 of 31 (438 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA! Why are you lying? I'm facing every day with server lag. This make every single online match frustrating as hell.

Why don't you tell the truth? EA servers are bad, lag all time! It's so hard to tell the truth once? 

Message 14 of 31 (396 Views)

Champion

I get the frustration folks i really do, I've got literally 0 tolerance for lag and will just hop game if i start experiencing lol.

I would kindly ask for you to go easy on @EA_Aljo though. The troubleshooting probably doesn't help, however for the sake of process of elimination its a necessary step just to confirm that the issue isn't at your end.

Meeting an offer of help with an aggressive response isn't really much good to anybody lol. ^.^ 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 31 (390 Views)

★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I'm not sure you fully grasp what is being addressed here. What happens with more consistency than what most would believe, is when situations like this happen, they go through a checklist. If the checklist doesn't yield a solution, they can say "We did all we can do."

Cable, phone, and other service companies use this excuse to send techs out to charge for needless services, but in this case it's being used as a red herring to absolve themselves of responsibility because they did all they could do

We've been dealing with this single issue (among others) for at least 5 seasons. Same issues with EA/Respawn. Same approach from EA/Respawn, same rhetoric from EA/Respawn. Except this time, some of us who've been here since day one, we ain't buying it anymore.
Message 16 of 31 (385 Views)

Champion

@CaptWrekAlyfe  I'm perfectly aware of the system in place, the quality of servers used by EA and the community managers role on this forum. I've been playing the game for a long time also, and I've been using this forum almost the same amount of time.

There is a limit to what can be done on the forum regarding server issues, the troubleshooting route that is taken is simply for one reason. Quite a number of complaints can be resolved with these steps. If that's not the case for you I do apologise.

However back to my original post, directing your frustration at somebody for trying to help resolve an issue you've posted isn't fair bud. 

Message 17 of 31 (376 Views)

★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag Which is more unfair? Not even acknowledging the longstanding issue or passing off the issue and attempting to make it a player responsibility rather than theirs?
Message 18 of 31 (373 Views)

Champion

@CaptWrekAlyfe  Neither is particularly fair, I'm not saying your frustration is unwarranted by any means. 

I'll save you the trouble of reading a reiterated point yet again lol, you get what I'm saying.

Message 19 of 31 (369 Views)

★ Novice

All through out season 8 I’ve been lagging consistently and I’ve tried so many things to stop it but it’s just so bad it calmed down for a little bit but then it came back even worse than before I play on Xbox and I can’t remember if it’s wireless or wired 

Message 20 of 31 (273 Views)