Re: Apex: same email, different console

by Ebusuku257

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex: same email, different console

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok so I initially made my apex account on a Switch, and now before spending money on the game I wanted to see if my stuff ive gotten so far is in my brother's Xbox One, since I also have my email there.

I'm a level 53 as I'm posting this, but the Xbox One says I'm level 1; it has an old username I havent used in a long time, PLUS being my first time checking this, it has me as part of my my brother's club on the level 1 account.

so I just wanna know ¿is there a way to sign in, with my already owned legends and decorations on the other console? ¿or do I just have to start over?

I wanna apologize bc im Unaware if this has been already asked, I both just stumbled my way to the questions, and idk what people is talking about some of the time :')

Message 1 of 3 (923 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
Hello @Ebusuku257,
Currently Apex Legends is not cross-progression which means there is currently no way to play on different platforms and have the same account. Apex probably isn’t going to add cross-progression since the game is over three years old.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (897 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
Hello @Ebusuku257,
Currently Apex Legends is not cross-progression which means there is currently no way to play on different platforms and have the same account. Apex probably isn’t going to add cross-progression since the game is over three years old.
Message 2 of 3 (898 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MIfoodie sadd, thank you anyways :')!
Message 3 of 3 (858 Views)