Re: Apex ranked rework SUCKS

by DAYUMshecanFART

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I made a post with some ideas to improve the system, curious if these would satisfy others who dislike aspects of the new system. Check it out https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Feedback/Some-Ideas-to-improve-the-New-Rank-system-and-Mobility/m-...

Message 51 of 61 (647 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yes absolute trash rework and a trash map

Message 52 of 61 (633 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the points per rank are fine IF they kept the old point system and removed the cap 

suck to wipe a squad at the start and get 3 points for it when entry is 30 +

Message 53 of 61 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Rank bronze used to be fun, you just chilled, hot drop and having a good time and reach silver in no time.

But now, I've to think to survive to top 10. When see enemy, should persuade random team mate weather should push or hold.

I think the low level rank should be fun. I want to downgrade to rookie now, time to smurf :P

Message 54 of 61 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I only read the 1st page of this so far but I too would like to express my disdain for this new system lol. Bronze is almost feeling like Gold now with the RP buy in. No longer can you "breeze" through it to get to higher ranks. Combine this with some of the randos you get & it's an absolute dumpster fire. I doubt I'll make it back to Plat this season but I'm a give it a go & see.

Message 55 of 61 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you joking? This is GREAT. I hated returning and being in gold almost immediately. The only issue is how they handle rank decay. Grand masters, masters, diamonds and plats should all be in plat, not in bronze. Doesn't matter how damn long it's been. It takes me a max of 2 days to bounce back. Muscle memory when you're THAT good does not fade.

Message 56 of 61 (581 Views)

@YandeNekoo wrote:
@Asmodeus566people rat more in S13, just because they all know, who fight before top 10 are idiots.

Do you think looting and rat for 15 mins andf fight only 5 mins for last ring is good gameplay ?

@YandeNekoo 

I know the new rank system is tough but if you want to Rank up you need to adapt to it and change your play style.

As for your question you play your way and I will play my way. Really dose not matter to me as long as I am having fun.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 57 of 61 (527 Views)

★★★ Expert

I'm 'leaving feedback' every day with Seer.

You aren't going to change tactics to adapt to the ranked system.  You'll use the same tactics but far worse, to advance.

Message 58 of 61 (498 Views)

★ Novice

Except...you place higher the more you kill! 

Message 59 of 61 (301 Views)

★ Novice

nobody asked for these changes and the new changes reward only those who can grind. If you cant grind you cant do anything. season 16 was fine and NOT broken at all. There was NO reason to ruin rank for solo Q players as it broken rank for teams as well. SO they need to revert back to season 16 rank or hot fix all the issues still affecting ranked. It has NOTHING to do with adapting to ratting...which no one likes unless you are a lazy trash player. stop defending this...oh wait you must be a gold player who is only able to rank higher because of ratting trash player 

Message 60 of 61 (215 Views)