Apex ps4 to Xbox series x

by schreiner2011

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex ps4 to Xbox series x

★★★ Newbie

I am thinking of switching to Xbox Series X for next generation, but I have a lot of time and money invested into Apex under my PS4 account. If i link my new Xbox account and current PS4 account under the same EA account, can i carry over my progress from PS4 to Xbox Series X?

Message 1 of 12 (2,639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex ps4 to Xbox series x

Community Manager

Hi there, @schreiner2011.

Progress doesn't transfer between platforms, unfortunately.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (2,623 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 12 (2,624 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@schreiner2011 But you can still come over and leave that bugstation behind 😈 xD

Message 3 of 12 (2,618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@schreiner2011

Haha yea it is all about the games and I think you are liking the Xbox Game Pass better than PS Now. Can earn points to buy subscription/games or buy the games at discounted price.

Shouldn't decide on console based on just 1 game. Standard smile Microsoft partnership with EA is a bonus with game pass.

But if you go Xbone and start again.... then @Koochi-Q can carry you to Predator rank in 2 weeks if you give him Apex coins too. Trust me I've seen him use his controller with his feet as a challenge.

Message 4 of 12 (2,607 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

There should be a solution, i know its not possible to cross platform progress, but the thing here is to migrate your information form your ps4 account to your xbox series x account. So the account in ps4 can be erased after that. 

In that case, the user can progress in his new account in xbox series x and dont miss his money and time invested. is a different issue beacuse we want to keep our progress in another console as our primary and only account, it means that the ps4 account is useless now, because all the info were migrated, we are not asking for cross platform progress, its a migration or our info.

im in the same situation. 

Message 5 of 12 (2,280 Views)

Champion

Why would anyone switch from the Playsuperiorstation to the fridge box with less players. 😉

Message 6 of 12 (2,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q Playstation is inferior so XBox won't accept that progression ✊

@schreiner2011 @LuffyCas 

Polish_20210617_220849649.png

Message 7 of 12 (2,271 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@hayhor i was a PS player but the game pass is something else. A lot of people is doing that. 5 friends have the same issue as meFrown
Message 8 of 12 (2,267 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oh look at these fanboy nerds arguing about PS vs Xbox where obviously the superior console is the Nintendo Switch with hits like Gex.

"Mario numbah one!"

- Gex

s-l300.jpg

Message 9 of 12 (2,265 Views)

Champion
@LuffyCas Sorry dude. There has been of cross progression being allowed in the future but I think they are spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to combine people's multiple accounts. If I was EA I'd tell people they have one shot to pick a main account which can be used on all platforms.
Message 10 of 12 (2,264 Views)