Apex packs after level 20

by jefedemuchanina

Original Post

Apex packs after level 20

★★★ Apprentice

So i just hit 20 and to my surprise and no loot box on level up does this become an every other level thing? Ive managed to get 150 crafting mats in 20 levels if so this grind is actually ridiculous

Message 1 of 10 (4,184 Views)

Re: Apex packs after level 20

★★★★ Apprentice

I agree.  The grind is bad enough.  And, realizing that Apex Packs are reduced after level 20 has turned me off from wanting to play this game anymore.  Which is sad, because I was really enjoying it...

Message 2 of 10 (4,064 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Max level is 100 and you can only earn 45 apex packs max through gameplay unfortunately and have to buy the rest if you want it

Message 3 of 10 (4,049 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yeah i thought this game will be the Messiah that changes all and a free to play game that you can mostly earn everything but with a paid battle pass and microtransactions but nope its the same as all this really turned me off

Message 4 of 10 (3,075 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Yeah dude. I'm level 65 and I haven't gotten a loot box since level 60
Message 5 of 10 (3,064 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here with me and my friends.. 

come join us! https://discord.gg/yPXpv73

Message 6 of 10 (3,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Well if you could just grind and get everything in the game how will respawn make their money? People have to earn a paycheck to feed their families. Nothing is free. Either you pay in money or you pay in your time. 

Message 7 of 10 (3,046 Views)

★★ Guide

Really?  I got 1500 crafting metals in the first 20 levels.

Message 8 of 10 (3,034 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It makes sense tho like overwatch you get it every level but you also have to pay for the game. And I believe they will be adding a battle pass similar to fortnite somtime in the future

Message 9 of 10 (2,460 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@CreativeMatrix 

"Well if you could just grind and get everything in the game how will Epic Games make their money?"

Think very carefully about what I just altered from your comment and what it's referring to.

Message 10 of 10 (2,403 Views)