Apex on win 10 xbox app?

by Shim_EBDA

Original Post

Highlighted

Apex on win 10 xbox app?

★★★ Novice

Hey all, does anyone know if you can play apex on the windows 10 xbox app? On pc ive played a few games through the xbox app in win 10 and its been fine. My brothers and friends all play xbone and im not interested in spending a few hundred dollars to play one game with them. Just curious if there's a way to cross console through the xbone app.

Message 1 of 10 (3,708 Views)

Re: Apex on win 10 xbox app?

★ Guide
AKA: How can I get an advantage over Xbox players by using keyboard & mouse

No there’s no way to do that
Message 2 of 10 (3,694 Views)

★★★ Novice
Since i had a legit question the polite way to answer would be... "unfortuantely no, people would abuse that against xbox players on pc."
Although i hear you can keyboard and mouse your xbox sooo.
Message 3 of 10 (3,682 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well you cannot keyboard and mouse except a select few game, out of the box. However, you can buy hardware that may allow you to, but I've heard the big shooters play like * with it so it's not worth it  

Message 4 of 10 (3,164 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

this is now a great question and a good idea to enable since cross platform is coming and this would be an easy way to transfer account stats.

xbox app = pc

pc = pc queue

no worries about advantage over console players.   with that said..  i cant see microsoft making this happen.

Message 5 of 10 (3,104 Views)

★ Guide

WE KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. YOU WANT TO WRECK XBOX PLAYERS ON PC. NO, WE'RE NOT STUPID, YOU HOWEVER...

Message 6 of 10 (3,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I play on Xbox and go into PC lobbies with my mate. I really don’t see any disadvantage playing against K&M players. Other than their movement being slightly better

*ranked is harder on PC diamond on pc feels harder than console masters

Message 7 of 10 (2,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly it sucks that if i want to play apex on my pc i have to compromise all the cosmetics i have on my xbox account and it’s not like xbox can’t play with keyboard and mouse, that’s why we have aim assist right?

Message 8 of 10 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the money right 

Message 9 of 10 (1,524 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with APEX, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (1,494 Views)