Apex on switch

by Yingli1129

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex on switch

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am a big fan of apex legends and I would love for apex to come to switch, I really enjoy playing it and I would love if I could get any idea of when it's coming to switch. 

Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex on switch

Community Manager

Hi @Yingli1129

The Apex Legends team announced earlier this year that the game will be coming to Switch at some point in the future. Unfortunately we don't have any details on when that might be happening. Once we know more I'm sure we'll make an announcement to let everyone know. 

I'd recommend keeping an eye out on the official Apex Legends Twitter page for updates. The team will usually post there when they have news to share. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Yingli1129

The Apex Legends team announced earlier this year that the game will be coming to Switch at some point in the future. Unfortunately we don't have any details on when that might be happening. Once we know more I'm sure we'll make an announcement to let everyone know. 

I'd recommend keeping an eye out on the official Apex Legends Twitter page for updates. The team will usually post there when they have news to share. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Do you know if they are gonna stealth drop it tomorrow when the crossplay?
Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

probably not, they wouldn't be this quiet about it if it was coming tomorrow, unfortunately. Me being a switch player myself, i was really hoping on a release tomorrow but i can only guess they'll announce the switch release along the steam release later this month of early november.

Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)