Apex no one plays?

by Chavarria1986

Original Post

Apex no one plays?

★★★★★ Newbie

trying out the game for first time. over 5 minutes to wait on matchmaking and nothing happens. is this because no one is playing at the moment? im not able to get into the other 2 modes with out completing the training mode.

Message 1 of 5 (5,199 Views)

Re: Apex no one plays?

★ Pro
@Chavarria1986 sometimes it takes a minute depending on the time. Elite takes time , you might have to do the training 1st before a game I cant remember, It would be wise to anyway.
Message 2 of 5 (5,167 Views)

Community Manager

It could be that you are having issues with your connection @Chavarria1986 as I have never seen anyone waiting 5 minutes to get into a game in APEx Legends. I would suggest taking a look at our connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (5,162 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Chavarria1986 Are you not getting into training mode? Or have you completed that and now cannot get into a match?

In matchmaking I normally never wait any longer than 1 minute. There are always servers to enter.

Message 4 of 5 (5,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

As far as I can tell, the OP still needs to do training mode, hence ‘other 2 modes (‘play apex’ and ‘elite’) aren’t accessible. I’ve had this a while ago too that training mode took a while to begin. Not 5 mins but def a good 30 secs, but that was when there were server issues.

@Chavarria1986  See if your client is up to date or else press the button to start matchmaking and then press the cancel button. Right after that press the ‘activate’ button again. Usually works like a charm

Message 5 of 5 (5,099 Views)