Re: Apex legends thinks fake loot

by napalm51

Original Post

Apex legends thinks fake loot

★★★ Newbie

I just start this game yesterday and took 4 wins with 5 kills every game, after that today all day I'm like noob.

I played call of duty so I'm known of those games. 

But the loot is fake how can someone that just land to a zone find only pistols can kill another squad or when ammo of the weapons are so low and need for someone to reload 2 times be able to kill enemy squad?

So many times finding * loot and going to the circle area that's hot for loot.. 

This game needs weapon or is gonna be like fortnight and soon a new Royale gonna come up and take the players. 

Guns need more ammo and spitfire is the only logic weapon in the game how someone with pistol can vs an enemy with weapons like spitfire . Make more loot make more weapons available to find . Or just wasting our time

(My main language is not English,please so some respect )

Nice game but * weapons not enjoying it. 

If someone have same thought about it tell your story here.

Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

Re: Apex legends thinks fake loot

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

loot distribution isn't the only problem right now. ok ok we all know it's really annoying, BUT there are more critical issues to be dealt with.

considering respawn's terrible time response on fixes, you will have to wait a little bit until they are done with the bigger problems.

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)