Re: So Bahrain has servers not ZA

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Apex legends servers in south africa

★★★ Novice

Hi EA

We are are a big Apex community in south africa ahat plays Apex Legends every day. 

Is it really to much to ask for  servers in out country or even servers in africa will be better. 

Most players in South Africa play at atleast 200ms ping and that is ridiculous we all buy skins and stuff all the time and put a lot of hours into the game for the hope that one day we will get local servers.

Come on EA give us servers

Iamsky

Message 1 of 29 (1,532 Views)

Re: Apex legends servers in south africa

Community Manager

Hey @IamSky_ZA if you are having connection issues then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 29 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko
We are in south africa and the closest server to us is London and that is 200ms ping on a good day we get 195ping
Message 3 of 29 (1,502 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I will do the test and send it
Message 4 of 29 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Darko Here is the test you said i should do 

Message 5 of 29 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi darko i posted this about 3 weeks ago and no answer from you yet

Message 6 of 29 (1,417 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IamSky_ZA sorry I missed that.

Your UO Trace is showing some incredibly high ping times, the best thing to do is to go through the troubleshooting I shared above and to also speak with your ISP and ask them what they can recommend. If you show them the UO Trace they will see the issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 29 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi darko thanks for the reply.

I have spoken to my isp several times and there is nothing they can do as we have no local servers the closest we have is London and Belgium. I can link the community facebook pages we have of how many members play apex. We have so many people that can connect to South african servers even the african countries will be able to get better pings. We enjoy apex so much but no servers make it hard

Message 8 of 29 (1,383 Views)

So Bahrain has servers not ZA

★★★★ Novice

So why do Bahrain have servers which has no one on them or to little players to fill them but South Africa has none. We have a bigger player base compared to them. Why is it we been asking and never get answered...?

Message 9 of 29 (1,438 Views)

Re: So Bahrain has servers not ZA

★★★ Pro
@Ryantjie because Africa..
Message 10 of 29 (1,435 Views)