Re: So Bahrain has servers not ZA

by Metalframe-ZA

Original Post

Re: Apex legends servers in south africa

★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to at least have one of the Bahrain servers shut down in order to get some games going on there while we wait for SA servers?

Check out my thread here, please:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Only-ONE-Bahrain-Server-Please/m-p/9980488#M95145

Message 21 of 29 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Almost a year later and Nothing

Big problem and after season 8 update the ping and packet loss are worst than ever.

Message 22 of 29 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This damn bot... All it sees is "high ping."

No *! Start an African server, you *!

Message 23 of 29 (344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHERES THE LINKS, I WANNA READ MORE ABOUT THESE SERVERS BEING BUILT

Message 24 of 29 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Noobyjlkhkjh I would also like to learn more about current progress on SA or even African servers being prepared! It's time we get servers closer to us.
Message 25 of 29 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So EA would it help build the so called server centers being build if we did a fundraiser? Also If you want space and speed, Mediacloud Networks along with clear access has top tier broadband and rack space if you need a helping hand. I jus wanna game lagless, guys Please

Message 26 of 29 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sure but this response is 2 years old and guess what, still no server. I know some stuff have been going on over the past years but it's been better for months and I have still heard nothing about them furthering that idea.

Message 27 of 29 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There are a lot of people playing this game and the numbers are growing almost daily. Trust me when I say there are enough.

Message 28 of 29 (203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed. I'll help of possible.

Message 29 of 29 (196 Views)