Re: Apex legends ranked why are my teammates are always level 20

by dSKyNafinchin

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@spimmy_xlol same here, with Loba… someone chooses her, so i’m forced to play Valk or Wraith.

They end up being around lvl 100, with less than 100 kills or less than 10 wins with Loba.

Meanwhile, I(Loba) have almost 2k kills/122 wins/700k damage done….

….well on the bright side it lets me practice my skills using Wraith or Valk. Wink

Message 11 of 19 (338 Views)

★ Guide
@dSKyNafinchin Xbox gang
Message 12 of 19 (326 Views)

★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Did you turn crossplay off? I have hardly ever seen the same people. Once my friend and I got the same 3rd twice in a row, and once I saw a friend on the champ squad. And last season I had this idiot Wattson who tbagged and shot my deathbox, two weeks later she did the same again, both times when I was 1v3'ing her squad as last squad. Or maybe no one is playing the game atm because of all the issues, could be possible.
Message 13 of 19 (317 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy That's crazy! Only thing I can think of is the region difference. I'm on Dallas server (central US), and I've never noticed running into the same people. I'll definitely pay more attention to see if maybe I'm just missing it. I used to enjoy getting to trounce the same people over and over back on Halo 3, though I'm definitely not as good at Apex, as I was at Halo back in the day.

Side note, visited London a couple times while I was growing up in Germany, and loved it over there! That was back in the late 90's/early 2000's. One of my favorite experiences from all my travels across Europe.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 14 of 19 (296 Views)

★ Novice
@0xznn Im the low level in the games, but still end up carrying every game, and usually my over 100lvl teammates end up being worse than some lvl 6 guys
Message 15 of 19 (257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@0xznnand ranked smurfs. (demand lvl 100 for ranked thingie :D)

Message 16 of 19 (254 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Jasutxy Im one of the higher lvl dudes, and I see low levels run around pulling bad desisions in a string ending in team wipe if you try support them. This is fine in pubs, just a fun twist so people can learn, but in ranked its exceptionally annoying and hence the suggestion of lvl 100 or something as an entrypoint to ranked wasnt too bad, lvl 100 you can do in a month or two.
Message 17 of 19 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I think there is less people playing now during xmas, I too got the same team mate several times in a row even (this xmas), but normally I never see the same name again.

Message 18 of 19 (244 Views)

★ Novice
@sceptic-noob Yeah people have different experiences with people, im myself lvl 33, and in 90% of my matches I carry my over 100lvl teammates or either just have the most damage in my team and lose. I have clutched a 1v3 many times too even though my enemies are almost never under the level of 100. I just don't get how that works
Message 19 of 19 (240 Views)