Re: Apex legends ranked why are my teammates are always level 20

by D3loFF

Original Post

Apex legends ranked why are my teammates are always level 20

★ Guide

So basically all of my games my teammates are level 10-30, and my enemies are always level 250-500. Also I get levels don’t mean everything but low levels have no clue how to use legends and have little to no game sense. And the one game I got people my levels I got against a level 500 master three stack.  Btw I’m gold 2, and almost every game I have more damage then most of my teammates combined, and have to clutch like 1-2 times per match. 

Anybody else having the horrible luck I have or does mmr just have it out for me.

Message 1 of 19 (1,926 Views)

★★ Guide
@0xznn Lol, if you read the forums you would find a lot examples like you, don't worry.
Message 2 of 19 (1,873 Views)

[ Edited ]

@0xznnYeah, solo queing in Ranked is rough, I experience the same thing sadly….

I think all this could be solved by raising the lvl requirement for Ranked to be 100 instead of 10.

I play Rogue Company on occasion and their system requires you to be at least lvl 30 (i think) to enter Ranked matches, and getting to rank 30 in Rogue Company takes a lot longer than 30 in APEX.

Message 3 of 19 (1,845 Views)

★ Guide
@SILVERisSORRY Honestly that would be a great idea
Message 4 of 19 (1,835 Views)

★ Guide
@SILVERisSORRY Also could decrease amount of hackers
Message 5 of 19 (1,834 Views)

★ Expert

I think MM is bad because there are not enough players. During my sessions I see the same names pop up again and again. It's funny when you've just killed someone three times and then they pop up in your squad the very next game. Or you play with a player who you really gel with then have to kill them next time around.

Message 6 of 19 (1,802 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@0xznn I love the people who yell at you for taking their legend, and then finding out they are only level 25, while I'm level 500.

Last week I was last to select my legend, I hovered over Octane indicating that I wanted him. The second player selects him, and I asked him if I could please play him. He responded with "No, he is my main, sucks for you!" He had 13 kills, zero wins and was a level 18. Meanwhile, I have almost 2.2k, 200 wins with him, needless to say, he dropped and immediately died, and then sat their and spam pinged his banner while yelling at me to go get.

I LOVE RANDOMS!
Message 7 of 19 (1,786 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@0xznn Hackers are able to bypass level requirements and ranks to be able to play ranked.
Message 8 of 19 (1,785 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Which platform are you on? I be on the Box of X, and I don't think I've ever run into randoms in consecutive matches. I did notice it in an LTM a long time ago (can't remember which), but I haven't noticed it in pubs/ranked/arena. This could actually be kind of fun, depending on the circumstance haha!!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 9 of 19 (1,778 Views)

★ Expert
@dSKyNafinchin Xbox, London server. Last night I played both with and against the same player three times in a row, three times.
Message 10 of 19 (1,775 Views)