Re: Apex legends on vr is possible?

by gg123xyz

Original Post

Apex legends on vr is possible?

★★★ Apprentice

Hi guys,

no one came to the desire to play apex legends in vr? I have seen some videos of people who have managed to play vr on PC, the experience is lived a hundred times better !!

The aim would be more stable even on psvr, with aim controller it would be the definitive game that would literally destroy the competition. I read several players who would be willing to shell out various euros to play in vr. I would do it, I would be willing to pay 70.80 euros too, because it would be the experience I always wanted ... And if in reality, through various methods, those who have already succeeded, it should not be difficult to bring the game to vr version. Do you think it can be done?

Message 1 of 5 (11,414 Views)

★★ Pro

i play apex legends in the oculus rift, instructions here

written instructions in the youtube link. its a huge monitor in vr and because it covers your vision looks like vr.

and yes it improves aim a lot. looks real pretty but i think my nvidia 1060 6gb is a bit too weak i can play but theres parts that stutter like the drop ship and fps can dip below the games 60 and fps below 90 for virtual desktop.

i need a nvidia 2060 i think. i will get one for christmas i think. till then im happy with my 1060 6gb. it works just a few bits of the game like the dropship are jerky.

Message 2 of 5 (11,393 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thank you so much for the solution shown ... I hoped they could do it for psvr, the ps4 viewer. However, even if it were for oculus quest, it would be really great ... You say you can do it with rift, but in reality it's not a "native" option, it's an option that YOU try to add, but it's not the team which put her among the options. It would be nice to put it in the options for both PC and PS4, and even better for Oculus Quest.

Do you believe you could make the necessary changes to get it?
Message 3 of 5 (11,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

the thing for vr so the ps4 or ps5 would use vr to play apex legends like i do in the rift is, the resolution, and screen i see in virtual desktop.

the resolution would have to be 720p for the game and monitor. then the screen would have to be setup in vr so it looks like it does in the rift, which is screen size = theater wise at 90 degrees, distance = 1.5 meters, screen curve = 0.

you would need to get the screen first like the virtual desktop software but for playstation vr, then second you need to lower the game video settings to be able to play at a high fps. i think ps5 might be able to play at a high fps but not ps4.

if the playstation did this then people would prefer to play apex legends on the playstation 5 in vr, no doubt its beautiful in the rift and people would love it. first sony has to make a vr software like virtual desktop to get the screen to play apex legends on, then the game developers can port their game to vr with low video settings and resolution.

the experience would revolutionize video games because everyone would want to play on this screen in vr. vr utopia.

Message 4 of 5 (11,363 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the reply. True, on ps4 viewer there is no resolution that allows you to play: you won't even see the enemies before 4 meters Standard smile . Actually, for Sony platform we will have to wait for ps5. For oculus quest, the resolution would be good (Resolution: 1.440 × 1.600 per-eye (2.880 × 1.600 total)), but can its processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835) make it to support a game like apex legends? If the game were to be carried on quests, not only would I buy it immediately without waiting a moment, but there would be a colossal sale of oculus quests.
Message 5 of 5 (11,341 Views)