Re: Apex legends needs Duos back!!!!

by Madd_Brando

Original Post

Duo's was definitely fun.
It goes even with solo's good gameplay and more potential to carry.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 21 of 44 (623 Views)

★ Guide

Honestly, duo's mode brought back the excitement to this game for me. Since it's gone looks like I'll be taking a bit of a break. Hopefully it will return sooner rather then later. 

Message 22 of 44 (605 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Duos had been the best gametype. It needs to be permanent and ranked!

Message 23 of 44 (595 Views)

★★ Guide

Duos was a lot of fun. I found that by the end of most matches I could get my random to start talking and a lot of times we played a couple rounds together if they werent toxic. A lot of the reasoning in this thread is a whole lot of selfish people crying about how they cant work with a team in a team based game, so they want solos. Working as a team is part of the skill to a team based game. I still don't understand how people who want solos all the time aren't just playing games that are solo based instead of asking the devs to change their team based game with the best team based dynamics around, to fit their selfish play style. I guess its the selfish part of them. I would love to see Duos be a permanent option, or at least rotate back in often. I still love the game for the game play and movement and lore and will still play original three man squads because when that works its even better, but duos was a lot easier to get your teammate on board and get * done.

Message 24 of 44 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@amillaa420 Argee, I loved dous. Need it back!
Message 25 of 44 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@amillaa420 I also agree i need it to come back
Message 26 of 44 (569 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't mind playing with randoms, to other people I'm a random and miss up sometimes so it's fine. We managed to pull off some great victories every now and then. 

But honestly speaking, duos and solo needs to come back permanently. Sometimes you need to play with your mate without having the weight of a 3rd which keep out if the party chat which lowers the party performance. And solos we need it for the extra challenge of being on your own.

Message 27 of 44 (554 Views)

★ Guide
@amillaa420 I enjoyed duo's, but make no mistake the standard 3 team is my favorite. But I do understand the love.
Message 28 of 44 (529 Views)

★★★ Guide

My wife and I really enjoyed the Duos,even though we suck a little. It was much better than having to play with a third random team member. Please bring it back!

Message 29 of 44 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Solo mode would probably be the most fun. Implement a ladder solo league with a different categoriZed ranking.  Fright event was super fun for the 1v1s.

Message 30 of 44 (489 Views)