Apex legends model glitch

by Hex-ACR

Original Post

Apex legends model glitch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My friend has just started playing apex legends but all the character models on the game are messy and ruined. to anyone who plays the game let me know if you had this problem before and could you tell us if there's a solution to it if thats possible

here's a screenshot of the game

Apex legends model glitch by alfatross

Message 1 of 9 (2,713 Views)

Re: Apex legends model glitch

★★★ Guide
There are currently some character skin glitches causing problems with certain clients. They're working on a solution, it's best to use the regular skins for now.
Message 2 of 9 (2,696 Views)

★ Novice

thats the problem he's only just got the game so he doesn't have any new skins and it seems to be affecting the view of not just the other players/npc but whoever your playing as so can this game only be played on a specific pc/laptop or something with a stronger graphics card?

Message 3 of 9 (2,673 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here, though for me it came from a forced shutdown. Buttons in menus are glitched also. Have gone and re-installed both origin and apex right down to registry levels 6 times over and nothing has changed (have also done all the simpler cache cleaning, repair, ccleaner, etc. stuff). Feels like origin downloads the same broken version and thinks that it's fine. Haven't been able to find where the character model files are located exactly, seeing how the couple files my friend sent me seem to be working fine with my game. Thought I might Frankenstein's monster this bikh but it seems like a huge hassle, due to the large files, that might not work anyways. So any second opinion would help, thanks.

Message 4 of 9 (2,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I'm having the same issue. I'm using a lower end laptop... maybe the graphics card cant handle the textures or something idk. I turned down all the settings to lowest and it's still the same. Anyone got any solutions yet?

Message 5 of 9 (2,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have you resolved this? I have same problem.
Message 6 of 9 (2,411 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue hope they answer this or mine lol

Message 7 of 9 (2,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens to me, but only in the drop phase and early game (up to like one minute in). It happens the worst when I play Pathfinder. Maybe it's connected to that somehow? I'll have to get a screenshot at some point. It's not game breaking for me but it is distracting.

Message 8 of 9 (2,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It could be connected to graphics drivers. I'm using AMD Radeon 19.7.1. What graphics drivers are you guys using?

Message 9 of 9 (2,175 Views)