Apex legends ban for no reason.

by Bastyaaaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends ban for no reason.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Dear Ea. I got banned from apex legends saying that i cheated. I have video evidence for no cheating at all. Please reply. 

Message 1 of 4 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legends ban for no reason.

Hey welcome to AHQ! Unfortunately AHQ (the forum) won't be able to do much for you on the ban. You will need to contact the EA TOS department, they are the only teams who can review bans and reverse them.

Please only submit 1 ticket, and wait for a response. I have heard they are receiving an unusually high number of appeals, so it might take a few weeks to get a response. They will respond it just takes time for them to review everything and respond.

If your initial appeal is denied, then you can submit a second appeal.

Keep an eye on your emails spam and junk folder, just to make sure you do not miss any communication from the EA TOS department.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BastyaaaaThe EAC system does not ban people for nothing. Something on the account clearly tripped the detection system. It does not make mistakes. It is built to look for things specifically and the account must of matched what they checked for. There is only 2 ways this has happen. 1 you cheated and was banned for doing so. 2 Account was compromised and cheated on and banned for doing so.

As for the questioning of the ban sadly none on the forums can assist you with this. Only the TOS team can respond about your ban and they are only ones who would deal with you appealing the ban.

In the mean time i highly suggest adding 2 step verification to your account and other security measures just to be sure. Response times from the TOS team can be up to 4-8 weeks due to the volume of tickets that have been sent in. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

Hey welcome to AHQ! Unfortunately AHQ (the forum) won't be able to do much for you on the ban. You will need to contact the EA TOS department, they are the only teams who can review bans and reverse them.

Please only submit 1 ticket, and wait for a response. I have heard they are receiving an unusually high number of appeals, so it might take a few weeks to get a response. They will respond it just takes time for them to review everything and respond.

If your initial appeal is denied, then you can submit a second appeal.

Keep an eye on your emails spam and junk folder, just to make sure you do not miss any communication from the EA TOS department.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)