Apex legends abandon penalty

by Gfjdkdjxjdkfi

Original Post

Re: Apex legends abandon penalty

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have "teams", and I use that term lightly, pick up my banner, but never respawn me. I wish there was some penalty for holding onto a banner for too long.  Why would I want to stick around just to watch other people have fun. I'm not on Apex to watch other people play, but to actually play. If I wanted to watch a game I would go to Youtube. It should'nt be considered abandoned if there are no respawn beacons left. The wait time is more than a couple minutes. 

Message 41 of 342 (1,925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow i rememberd my password haha just for this.alright i love apex play it everyday when i get out of work.i just got timed out for 8 min 30 sec for leaving a bit early i cant help it i want to play the game not dik around i dont wanna wait and see all the * unfold children on my squad who obviously cant play,trolls all sorts of reasons im just not happy with it! it honestly makes me not wanna play.if apex dont wanna lose anyone like me then fix this *.i have had no problems with ppl leaving early its there loss honestly and u gotta pilfer through when it comes to millons of random ppl u have no clue about somtimes a person makes me uncomfortable i should not be penalized for that * or if my crew just plain * sucks i use pre built squads most of the time anyway but still not happy ughhh..

Message 42 of 342 (1,892 Views)

★★ Novice
@RevenanT-G7 The people that leave their teams to fight by themselves are the ones we have to watch as they run around looting knowing playing the game scared. I shouldn’t be punished by having to watch this toddler run around a giant map scared to see anybody because they didn’t want to fight with me at any point during the game. It should get removed for the main fact if they are just gonna run around by themselves anyways it won’t effect them were as if I could just leave the game right away I could get back to the reason we play and that is to get kills and win games
Message 43 of 342 (1,884 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Whole thread is a joke.  I have had zero issues because I don’t bail on my team.  Heck, I wait for placement no matter what.  All you * need to play COD or something because your complaints are about a team battle royal and your bitching about ditching your team early?  ROFL...look in the mirror for your time penalty problem and understand it’s in place because of players like YOU!

Message 44 of 342 (1,874 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Iverson43 Wait it out 1.5 minutes and you can leave with no penalty. Seriously stop complaining. Less then 2 minutes and you can leave with no penalty.
Message 45 of 342 (1,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@DavidW74  i was solo que in rank and i started the game alone  and i abonded  the game . i get ban for that is this. and if u do again u get 5 min if u do 3rd ttime u get ten min 

Message 46 of 342 (1,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jonesy0218 I can NOT disaagree more!! I now have to wait 6 HOURS!! YES! hours!!! Until I can play again , all because my banner was stuck in round 3 storm and my teammates couldn’t get it! ridiculous , And it doesn’t have any pattern or anything as to which u get it ! It’s just random!! Sometimes I get a ridiculous amount of time sometimes I get 10 minutes , sometimes I don’t get it at ALL! I say GET RID OF IT !! or at least dole it down a bit like ignore u leave 2 times in a row u get 5 minutes, do it again twice in a row 10 minutes , the fin u dont do it more than 2 times after that then it resets and u only get 5 minutes again if u do it twice in a row!!
Message 47 of 342 (1,816 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TrippleStar215  schrieb:
@jonesy0218I can NOT disaagree more!! I now have to wait 6 HOURS!! YES! hours!!! Until I can play again , all because my banner was stuck in round 3 storm and my teammates couldn’t get it! ridiculous , And it doesn’t have any pattern or anything as to which u get it ! It’s just random!! Sometimes I get a ridiculous amount of time sometimes I get 10 minutes , sometimes I don’t get it at ALL! I say GET RID OF IT !! or at least dole it down a bit like ignore u leave 2 times in a row u get 5 minutes, do it again twice in a row 10 minutes , the fin u dont do it more than 2 times after that then it resets and u only get 5 minutes again if u do it twice in a row!!

Yeah Bro, You don't get a 6 hours penalty if you abondon your mates for the first time, not even for two or three times, so who are you lying to?

You could have waited 1 minute before the beacon times out. Then you can leave legally, what a big deal right?

Maybe you learn form it, maybe not. I truly do not care.

Message 48 of 342 (1,812 Views)

★ Expert
@TrippleStar215 Gotta love forums and the internet, where you can portray yourself as totally innocent and lie with no f$cks given at all lolol
Message 49 of 342 (1,800 Views)

★ Guide

Any system which discourages those idiots who think they're Shroud, always want to land in high loot or heavy fight zones, get downed in 5 second and then instantly rage is fine by me. If you are jumpmaster and decide on  then landing zone, so long as your team land in the same area, if you immediately rage once died, imo you should get an hour ban straight off.

Same thing for people who launch solo and abandon their team... maybe you think you have the right to play Apex solo, but you're still screwing over two other people when you make that decision (however that should also be paired with an option to allow people to play solo in team games if they want - why not, what harm would it do? Better than screwing over two other people)

Message 50 of 342 (1,792 Views)