Apex legends abandon penalty

by Gfjdkdjxjdkfi

Original Post

Re: Apex legends abandon penalty

★★★★ Guide

so boafang leaves his teammates to die alone then complains about the penalty?

Message 31 of 342 (1,650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yeah I dislike the leaver penalty as it doesn't distinguish between scenarios.  No I do not want to watch my teammate die, or get executed when he has a gold knockdown shield, and we are all dead. I do not want to sit, and watch a coward hide till final ring. I care not if he even wins the game. If I can't be revived either my banner is gone, or all available respawn points are gone. Let me leave. If my team mate does well. Send me the points Im supposed to get I can't do anything while dead. I think its asking to much to leave when there are available respawn points, but a nice line would be a 2-3 minute timer before its safe to leave. Resetting if the active player deals damage, is dealt damage, or a spotting ability spots an enemy, or reveals an enemies position. Which includes wraiths voices. So we can either watch an active game, and hope to respawn, or give us the ability to leave an inactive game. Especially if we can't be revived.

Message 32 of 342 (1,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Cha0st1an wrote:

Yeah I dislike the leaver penalty as it doesn't distinguish between scenarios.  No I do not want to watch my teammate die, or get executed when he has a gold knockdown shield, and we are all dead. I do not want to sit, and watch a coward hide till final ring. I care not if he even wins the game. If I can't be revived either my banner is gone, or all available respawn points are gone. Let me leave. If my team mate does well. Send me the points Im supposed to get I can't do anything while dead. I think its asking to much to leave when there are available respawn points, but a nice line would be a 2-3 minute timer before its safe to leave. Resetting if the active player deals damage, is dealt damage, or a spotting ability spots an enemy, or reveals an enemies position. Which includes wraiths voices. So we can either watch an active game, and hope to respawn, or give us the ability to leave an inactive game. Especially if we can't be revived.

If you leave then why should you get the point's if your team win's ? You should recieve zero point's if you leave or leave it the way it is when you leave you only get the points you get.

So the only thing you care about is bragging about your Kill death ratio ? and not the wins ? then your saying you leave because you don't care if you get revived or not. While making the excuse that your teammate is camping when he's probably the last alive trying to probably revive / respawn his teammates or trying to figure out how he can get around / kill the team that is chasing him.

Sorry if you have been miss informed but this is called a team based game, If you don't care why are you playing ? So you do care but not with random's. If your friends are on your sticking around, but if your playing with random's your wanna quit because you think your better then them or can't wait the 2min it takes for you to be grayed out.

This is why the penalty for leaving was implemented. Respawn took it away twice to be nice enough to let you play nice. But you don't want to play nice you want to abandon your team Gg, I guess. 

Message 33 of 342 (1,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dear god i backed 3 or 4 times today by accident now on 45 mins ban wtf respawn.

how long will it be next ? i was playing pre made as well sucks hard.

Message 34 of 342 (1,568 Views)

★★★★ Guide

how can it be "by accident' if there's a confirmation?

Message 35 of 342 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The penalty is completely broken. 

Both my teammates quit on me leaving me solo. Then I quit and get a abandon penalty. This is such a broken joke 

Message 36 of 342 (1,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@BoaFang7yeah. Same with me. If i can't play crypto theres better not be a bad player. Don't want to waste time for losing cause of bad crypto... riddigilous.. if the game push you into match with 2 man squad then there should not be any problem to leave.

Message 37 of 342 (1,528 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@hilalhourani Easy solution: Just find some way to eliminate yourself in game so you can go back to lobby.
Message 38 of 342 (1,518 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ed1fy_ Agreed, the timer should continue even if they get your box.
Message 39 of 342 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree if i get * teammates ill leave then i have to suffer the bs penalty

Message 40 of 342 (1,494 Views)