Apex legends abandon penalty

by Gfjdkdjxjdkfi

Original Post

Re: Apex legends abandon penalty

★★★ Newbie
@ermackey With what report feature smart guy?
Message 251 of 342 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

If you are on xbox, use the xbox report feature. You can also do this: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Message 252 of 342 (580 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah this is also so fkn annoying. Happened to me several times. The other day i got penalty for leaving like 0.5 sec before defeat when i was the last player left and the winning squad was finishing me. I mean there is 100% chance that i would die. If we weren't the last two squad i would get it, but ffs come on...

Message 253 of 342 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got a 90 min ban for leaving 

and this is my 2th leave sins it cam on the game...

way to go..... EA in a nutshell...... stupid

Message 254 of 342 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WTF is this... 90 mins penality for leaving a game with squad dead.. pressed ESC twice and penality, no chance to say NO or anything... if there was why is ESC "yes" by default then?

5 mins penality maybe.. but i paid for season pass and now evening ruined cant play with friend because i pressed ESC twice and banned for 1h30 mins????

last time i give a cent to this game if this isn't change AAASSSAAAAPPPP.

What a stupid way to handle things.

Message 255 of 342 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened with me too dude. The third member of our squad was a pathfinder. When the two of us died. He didn't even try to get our banners. He just used his grapple to get atop a ledge in a building and just camped there. Then when i left the match I was punished for leaving with a fkn 6 hour ban. Disappointed

Message 256 of 342 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got stuck with a 26 hour penalty bc my teammates left early a couple of matches in a row. I left after being the only player left on my team. (Usually play with randoms)

Message 257 of 342 (417 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont quit often but when i do its for good reason, should it not be up to the player when they want to leave a game? the fact ea think this is a good idea to punish people is beyond me, i simply go and play something else.. and im sure when this happens to young kids they are much less likely to come back in a hurry. = its really bad for the game, player base and financially.. it should be made as buy in cost with any of the tokens meaning people still play and the player base remains healthy..  

Message 258 of 342 (394 Views)

★★ Expert

@UKOVAKILLA 

If there was an option........I don't think it's up to one single player if they can leave the match without being penalized. It's a squad based game. So, in all fairness, the other two squads mates must agree. If there was this option, and they both choose "agree" , then why not. But in all seriousness, I would say 99% would not.

Heart

Message 259 of 342 (388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Gfjdkdjxjdkfi

Give them no MONEY!

The Siths are driving us to Modern Warfare!

Push your players away respawn..
Smart move!

How can we spend MONEY on a game that bans us for quitting!

You ever heard of mistakes respawn!

I quit by mistake, now I have 3 day ban.

Message 260 of 342 (361 Views)