Apex legends abandon penalty

by Gfjdkdjxjdkfi

Original Post

Re: Apex legends abandon penalty

★ Apprentice

I got 700min because I didn’t  stayed on a game with no teamates, matchmaking alone in ranked its bad programming, if there is no players enough, then just keep me on a queue, or if my teammate is hiding 1000m from you and then run to get your banner when he notice you are watching him hide, I think you should have the right to leave and rage quit or have a report player option for a teamates camping and hiding to earn Ranking points

Message 201 of 342 (539 Views)

★ Apprentice

So basically you like to camp instead of play with teammates

Message 202 of 342 (535 Views)

Re: ABANDONED PENALTY IS RIDICULOUS

★ Apprentice

Agree with you totally apex legends was my favorite game last night until I got a penalty, I play ranked because I like to play with good teams and I only rage quit when my teammate are hiding while you are fighting 2 vs full squads (it is ranked game so why are they some many campers?), but anyway I got 700min penalty because I quit a game with no teammates!!

Message 203 of 342 (531 Views)

Re: ABANDONED PENALTY IS RIDICULOUS

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not too sure why, but I was was playing this evening and quit on my squad mates multiple times but did not receive a temporary ban...Not too sure why?..This is absurd and I feel neglected..should I send an email or contact ea about this?

Broken heart

Message 204 of 342 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm penalized  for 44 min.... I'm done playing  this game for a bit because  of it... and thats two more people that won't be playing this game due to it. One member leaves the whole squad leaves. Fix your dumb idea.

Message 205 of 342 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]

abandon penalty at low rank is stupid, it makes sense in higher rank plati and above, but not gold and below.

Message 206 of 342 (464 Views)

★★★ Novice

Then its 100 min... and one guy got 700 min already.

These penalties are stupid. Ppl will stop play ranked games or even the game.

The penalty will not stop me in leaving the games. I will rather end playing apex then waste my time of watching these no brain people.

Message 207 of 342 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

where did you get your statistics from?
they don't concur with my experience.
not saying people troll but a lot of people are just scared or whatever -
and hence end up hiding, making you wait to watch a boring game
of hide and seek.

Message 208 of 342 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i know that feel.

some people just do nothing except hiding and making you wait.
either way you are f*cked - you either watch and wait or you leave and wait.

(due to the penalty)

Message 209 of 342 (391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just make new account and you play again the game is kind silly nothing really to win I pushed the penalty to max just to see the max timer and then made new account now I play the game again which no penalty timer lol way to go

Message 210 of 342 (372 Views)