Apex legends abandon penalty

by Gfjdkdjxjdkfi

Original Post

Re: Apex legends abandon penalty

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I got a 10 minute penatly just now after leaving, when I was the only player in the squad... that sucks

Message 331 of 342 (722 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, 2 minutes are a lot sometimes. My life is valuable.

Message 332 of 342 (686 Views)

★★ Expert
@BringBackSolos Yeah same. I forgot that’d I’d be penalized even though I’m solo.
You could just fly off the edge though, you’d get loss forgiveness then.
Message 333 of 342 (672 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ed1fy_ Thank you I keep getting crypto’s on my team who will hide the entire match and pick up my banner just to make me wat him play it’s not even fun anymore
Message 334 of 342 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn’t even leave I got disconnected from the servers and still got the penalty 

Message 335 of 342 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My experience:

Never had a "problem" with players. Overall everyone is pretty helpful. You get the odd idiot, but they far and few between and mostly just either some kid, or genuinely a brand new player.

The REAL problem is how TOXIC most players are. I don't even get a chance to see where the shots came from, and already I read text: F* you idiot, you are so bad, uninstall. etc.

In this case, I mute and ignore. You have no right to tell me how to play, or how stupid I am, or how bad I am. I always try my best, to get banners WITHOUT dying.

Peace out Mr Toxics. You know who you are.

Message 336 of 342 (518 Views)

★★ Novice
@IAmTheMeddler Because there is not that map which should be used to play on regular
Message 337 of 342 (478 Views)

★★ Novice

I had a * "ALGS_Referee_808" guy in a ranked lobby yesterday and he went AFK to eat during our first fight and refused to play and than continued to talk * about randoms.

I've had alot of decent randoms and I honestly can't stand that kind of player.

Message 338 of 342 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rtrhythim Is there a badge for necromancy?
Message 339 of 342 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

is this guys name disser98 because im playing ranked He didnt land with us now hes jsut hiding in bushes

Message 340 of 342 (339 Views)